Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Python Gate

Discussion on Python Gate within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Python Gate

figured it out, thanks
Old 05/23/2009, 19:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
You're not doing wall hack correctly follow the tuts. When I search for Python.mac the good one is always the 06xxxx...( for me ).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Python
05/23/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Metin2 ist ja mit Python geschrieben worden. Ich würde es gerne erlernen und nach ein paar Monaten/Jahren Übung, ein Game schreiben...^ Was haltet ihr von Python? Lohnt es sich damit anzufangen, wenn man ein Game schreiben will? LG NedFlanders ;)
[Python][EN] ALT
03/31/2010 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Hi! How I can send key ALT in Python? I do it in Metin2 Client. chatLine.SetText("0160") Before 0160 I want to send key ALT In AutoIT is send("!0160"), but how in Python? Regards, Doll from Poland
Python
09/12/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Leveling in python, where is the boss that spawns? Is there deffo 1 ? And how do oyu get to tomb, i get outside theres a NPC sitting outside and i wallkhack thru the gate but i dont no how to go into the differnt world?
Where is Python?
04/20/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
where can i find it? and what lvl need im?