Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Non Agro in Python ftl?

Discussion on Non Agro in Python ftl? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Non Agro in Python ftl?

I am using CE, and it seems to work really well. My non agro and vac hacks are working on all maps...except Python. I normally would not hack in public, but I need more money because my game has crashed enough times in Crespo Dungeon, I am broke. So, my plan was to go to Python and kill Styx until I got enough money to go back and to Crespo.

Any ideas as to why the non agro fails in Python? Or, is it impossible for some reason, and I should go else-where. I don't know where else I could go to get good money...
Old 05/22/2009, 20:50   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
whats ur lvl? i could just give u money, and crespo dg crashes when u walk thru a portal
Old 05/22/2009, 20:51   #3

elite*gold: 0
Turn on speed hack, hunt akirs (horses) and then sell the weapons to npc.
Old 05/22/2009, 21:19   #4

.....Just hack Deux off the map then when hes close to dead bring him back on map and kill him and get the drops.
Old 05/22/2009, 21:26   #5

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
thats smart
Old 05/22/2009, 21:28   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHS View Post
.....Just hack Deux off the map then when hes close to dead bring him back on map and kill him and get the drops.
bring him were ?
Old 05/22/2009, 21:57   #7

Well i dont know maybe the portal to Draco (Sarcasm)......i was obviously referring to him being off the map like behind Deux's Room.
Old 05/22/2009, 22:11   #8

Received Thanks: 3,355
don't you think that when you lure him out with wh, GMs will search him? XD
Old 05/22/2009, 22:29   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachamo512 View Post
I am using CE, and it seems to work really well. My non agro and vac hacks are working on all maps...except Python. I normally would not hack in public, but I need more money because my game has crashed enough times in Crespo Dungeon, I am broke. So, my plan was to go to Python and kill Styx until I got enough money to go back and to Crespo.

Any ideas as to why the non agro fails in Python? Or, is it impossible for some reason, and I should go else-where. I don't know where else I could go to get good money...
If you crash in Crespo Dung, you should try turning your vac off, if you don't already. I find, with vac on, only occasionally I can finish a Crespo run. When it's turned off and I only have non-agro on however, I will almost never crash.
Just checked Python for you. Still working fine. Tomb has a high argate DR, or so I've found.
Old 05/23/2009, 11:06   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHS View Post
Well i dont know maybe the portal to Draco (Sarcasm)......i was obviously referring to him being off the map like behind Deux's Room.
heh i killed many times but no good drops...
Old 05/23/2009, 17:02   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenth View Post
If you crash in Crespo Dung, you should try turning your vac off, if you don't already. I find, with vac on, only occasionally I can finish a Crespo run. When it's turned off and I only have non-agro on however, I will almost never crash.
Just checked Python for you. Still working fine. Tomb has a high argate DR, or so I've found.
that must have been my problem then.. i would get those crashes at the first tele but now i just wall hack the place and i can do endless c runs in 10 mins