Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 13:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Update = CE Cheats still work

Discussion on New Update = CE Cheats still work within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Update = CE Cheats still work

In case anyone missed it, 2Moons just updated to 4.21.0. The executable is different, but the memory regions that the CE hacks use has not changed at all. This means that there is no need to update the CE scripts with new addresses at this time.

In very simple terms: you can leave your CE existing hacks alone, the update has not changed anything important!
Old 05/21/2009, 22:20   #2

wow thats nice so m going to post tools in macro section^^
Old 05/22/2009, 15:19   #3

Hmmm.. Something must be up then, All my CE addresses changed, and i needed to update them to get them to work. All working fine now, but I wonder why some people have no issue with the addresses, while others do.

Not complaining, but just something odd.
Old 05/22/2009, 15:35   #4

I got perfect CE table but dont work now rawr i want the new codes and hack again
Old 05/22/2009, 15:56   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by playercube View Post
Hmmm.. Something must be up then, All my CE addresses changed, and i needed to update them to get them to work. All working fine now, but I wonder why some people have no issue with the addresses, while others do.

Not complaining, but just something odd.
The only reason I can think of is it's because they are allowing both versions to connect as if it was a transitional phase where they will eventually (today, tomorrow, sometime) no longer allow the 4.6.17 version (old offsets) to connect and will require the new 4.6.21 version (new offsets) to connect successfully.

It could also be their way of seeing new incoming connections that still have the old version connecting which would raise a red flag since running the game normally would do the update. So maybe this transitional phase is in part to catch some non-traditional gamers

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecc View Post
I got perfect CE table but dont work now rawr i want the new codes and hack again
This is a good tutorial to find the offsets you need.