Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Getting back into Dekaron. North America

Discussion on Getting back into Dekaron. North America within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Getting back into Dekaron. North America

What is my best bet for getting back into the game, i honestly havent played since Acclaim sold out to Disney and GameHi took the rights back and made Global DK. I do know that GameHi sold the rights to Nexon EU but was hoping that there was a NA server or will I have to put up with a private server to get my dose of DK? If so what private server is best. community-wise and what server is reliable for remaining open into the future?
Old 03/14/2013, 08:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
There are people from NA playing global, at least now you can face the pings we had to play with at acclaim times. For pservers visit top100 ranking websites and pick one.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] 25,000 nx North America
10/22/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
as the title says... it will be a NEXON North America 20 digit VALID epin looking for: USD Nexon EU epin or siz items or dill pm me
[WTS] 25,000 nx North America
10/18/2012 - Combat Arms Trading - 0 Replies
as the title says... it will be a NEXON North America 20 digit VALID epin USD paypall gift Only ...or... Nexon EU epin add me on skype or pm me
[WTS] 2x lvl 30 Acc - North America
03/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling 2 level 30 accounts in North America.Super legit, both accounts have never been banned or left ANY games. The accounts have: Account #1: Ranked Season One - 1122 Rating Season Two - N/A Normal Wins - 338 IP Boost - 10 wins left
WTS lvl 30 North America acc
10/22/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Level 30 account on North America with 53 champions, 1500 ip, 4 rune pages, full good ad carry page, unranked , 2 wins 1 loss, 4 skins including: almost-prom king amumu queen ashe freljord ashe king tryndamere for more info add me on msn: [email protected]
WTS lvl 30 acc on NA (north america)
09/24/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
hey guys. im selling my lvl 30 Acc on NA for real cash or Dekaron cash/char. got 5 skinns and around 40 champs. PM me for more info. (around 1300 rate)