Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to join on other channel that have people

Discussion on How to join on other channel that have people within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to join on other channel that have people

ok i made a new private server im alone only how can i join to other server and channel that have people how pls im bored on my own channel
Old 03/10/2013, 17:33   #2

wrong section
Old 03/10/2013, 18:03   #3

if u want people to join it u need to make it public
Old 03/11/2013, 06:42   #4

how to make it public

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How other People can Join my Server !
09/30/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Guys why other People cant join my Server .. if the open Launcher it says Server is under Inspection... but for me it works wheres the problem ? they got the same Files as Me.
Ban People From Any Chat Channel
05/23/2011 - Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
as far as I can tell THIS IS PERMANENT. I doubt anything short of GM intervention will solve this shit. basically all you do is /ban this will ban them from that channel permanently. doesnt work SOMETIMES in custom channels but seems to work 4 every1 in other (public) channels gl and hf with this shit. get rid of those annoying dipshits annoying you in your channels
[Request]how to let other people join
06/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
im having trouble letting other people join =[ what ports should i portforward and what ips should i put in packetprocessor
[help] Other people cant join my server
09/05/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 13 Replies
For some reason other people cannot join my server. And my register page isnt working, but that isnt as important right now. So..any suggestions?
Come On People Join My Server.
04/18/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 42 Replies
hello everyone...i think you have heard abou DarkDevilEO server...so if you want to join come here DarkDevilEO | ... The drop rates are so high that in cata 1 monster drops 1 card EOCARD 270 which contains 300 eps... Xp rates are normal... Compsing rates are Higher Than Usual...at 80* increses about 20-30 points... ------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------- Please Come And Join...:D:p