Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 23:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Finding the right map hack address pissing me off!

Discussion on Finding the right map hack address pissing me off! within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Finding the right map hack address ******* me off!

ok to start things off YES i read NHS's, falsegods', kikichan's, golfy73's, lurkingdevil and saw Alleyn's video.

When ever i try to enter tomb or a few other maps, i always dc. when i search i am OFF the map i wanna wh, and i come up with 4 addresses. the top 2 are pretty close to the same so i dont touch them. the other 2 when i click on "browse this memory region" one has the map name, npc map number and all that ****. the other one has the word "share" in it a few time. ok it has to be the first address right?

so i click that address, change it to web_image.mac, go in my tele DC. reload game to to other map do search again click that address again, DC. realod and repeat, DC. so i tried the one with "share" in it. the conclusion of that one was that the map loaded but wasnt able to go through the walls. figures. went back to to other map and changed the last address to web_image.mac again, a dc.

i can repeat this all i want and i will NOT be able to get in without a dc. i was able to wh the tomb once, i dont know what i did but all i know is that there was a few other address than the normal 4, there was like 6 and i happen to get the right one but now i dont know. every map i try to wall hack only comes up with 4-6 addresses so it's hard for me to tell. i very often dc trying to get the right one which is usually the wrong one but looks like it should be the right one.

can anyone help? this is really ******* me off. i have loaded up that game so many times from DCs it's getting annoying lol

and if anyone wants to flame, yes i need the wall hack because 1.i wanna try to get to maze with map hack 2.with all the little rooms and pillars it is nice to have.

ps:i tried login.mac too, so i have run outta ideas

ps(s?):if anyone wants to see a SS of the CE i can provide..
Old 05/12/2009, 04:28   #2

Use web_image.mac

Here, Credit to Alleyn but i edited a few map titles that caus DC. Should work.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Map Titles.txt (769 Bytes, 24 views)
Old 05/12/2009, 06:06   #3

i have all the map titles and i do use web_image.mac, but i just tried login.mac and it didnt work either. getting into the tomb to wall hack without DCing for me is like getting a cat to fall on its back... just doesnt happen and i dont know why

ive tried everything, and every address, nothing works. any hints or clues on getting in would be really nice.

and NHS, i attached the address sheet i use... sorry i really dont know or remember who made it but yea.
Attached Files
File Type: rar maplist.rar (4.0 KB, 8 views)
Old 05/12/2009, 18:03   #4

elite*gold: 20
Man just add all adreses and change them to web_image.mac(don't freeze them, u may get dced) Btw u can't save a cheat table (CT) u need to do this every time ...
Old 05/13/2009, 00:37   #5

i already said...
the first 2 adresses that i get are useless. if i change those and go trhough tele or login it tells me that i have an invalid client. the last 2, as i said, if i change one nothing happens if i change the other i dc. therefore, if i change all of them i will just simply dc.

and i dont have a cheat table the excel list is for telling me what the .mac is for the map.
Old 05/13/2009, 21:01   #6

tomb is python_below.mac---->right click it:change value: change to web_image.mac
usually is the 3rd address but browse memory region scroll down twice youll see the map/npc ****, note the other one is share/map(if it says anywhere Share DO NOT CHANGE).
Old 05/13/2009, 21:04   #7

simply like that
wallhack is fun, but if the GM writes /gm distribute you will get owned. but GMs are nearly never online