Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 04:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invis hack + working non ?

Discussion on Invis hack + working non ? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Invis hack + working non ?

Well i saw yesterday a ppl who was Invis and mobs still runned to him ?

if i go invis with GM hack i cant get mobs.
some1 know how thoos this worked ?
Old 05/09/2009, 20:23   #2

well itsnt invisible + vac
that cant be done
Check 2moons section somewhere is same thread, asking same thing
Old 05/23/2009, 08:58   #3

lol that person might be using speed hack and it to fast for your eye to c unless they stop and i guess they didnt change the speed mob.....invisible hack are for fun going around killing people
Old 05/23/2009, 11:57   #4

how we use the invisible hack?
Old 05/23/2009, 13:39   #5

like this..... ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
invis pet
05/08/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
I have a problem and I am trying to solve it, see we put in the fish and tiger mount but when it turn thunder it turns to another pet so we ran the thunder fix query which would fix the problem.. but now here is where the problem starts they dissapear in the pet bag but they show in rank as if person still has them and they got the spot where the fish and tiger was blank and can not full the bag because its blanked and supposibly those two pets are in the bag. I tested to see if it was true and...
Can Some 1 help me with invis hack for extreme
02/19/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
hey ive been going around looking at the invis tuts i can find for dekaron extreme and i cant get it to work im using ce 5.5 i also have winhex full v but im farely new to this stuff ie 3 days but i need some help some 1 tells me to look for morte_n.mac some 1 else tell me to look for and change it to my name but im lost plz help me pm me or email me at [email protected]
Trading Working Hacks With Invis...
11/12/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
for a lvl 102+ Character I Just Dont Feel Like Starting From Lvl 1 if u think im faking i have proof.pm me if you want to trade! this is the tutorial for it :mofo: http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa292/TwentOne /Step1.jpg http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa292/TwentOne /Step2.jpg http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa292/TwentOne /Step3.jpg
Invis Bgear lock hack.
10/06/2008 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 1 Replies
I made a hack to be able to see bgears when they go invis and be able to lock onto them still.. PM if you would like to help me go further with this.
My Qoproxy edit... my Invis hack included..
04/01/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Heres what I've done so far... it used to work.. It's got an error now I beleive they just updated the packet structure of the action type packet since i last played (june 06) so its an easy fix. Have fun. You need java of course :P, and teh rest is pretty well known.. Original source i modified is included along with mine. Aimbot works and all. *Edit - Link removed, April fools joke, by a1blaster*