Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 23:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help hacking

Discussion on Need help hacking within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help hacking

Hey guys,

So let's start by saying sorry, I don't know anything about this anymore, haven't look at this for years. But now I want to use some simple cheats in dekaron just with Cheat Engine and (obviously) a bypass.
So I have looked in the release section for all these cheats and I think I have found some good CE tables but I'm having trouble picking a right bypass and how to use this correctly. I have been searching for this but it still makes no sense to me^^
Oh and maybe even a worse question, where do I put the CE scripts again?(SORRY as I said haven't been doing this for a long time^^)
So could someone be nice and help me out? would be great

Hope I'm not bothering you guys too much :s

greets
Old 02/19/2013, 03:56   #2

Good luck I would love some help too on this issue
Old 02/20/2013, 02:04   #3

WELL good luck ;p
Old 02/20/2013, 10:25   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KronixBoosting View Post
Good luck I would love some help too on this issue
Quote:
Originally Posted by elamana View Post
WELL good luck ;p
Well.. yeah thx for the good luck^^

cmon there must be someone who is having time to respond to this...