Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 12:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TzPhQy bot 4.6.20 Help

Discussion on TzPhQy bot 4.6.20 Help within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TzPhQy bot 4.6.20 Help

Hello i need help update bot need fast Thx
Old 04/27/2009, 20:41   #2

wrong session~!! And someone told how to update!
Old 04/27/2009, 22:05   #3

Received Thanks: 3,355
+Moved

yeah it was already posted
Old 04/28/2009, 08:51   #4

UP ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]with TzPhQy Bot v1.8 (Exp)
06/15/2009 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
ok guys i wanna try to make it works :O and i dont rly know how to make it works xDDD so if some1 can help me it will be cool so plz guys :> **Video will be better :>**
Vac for TzPhQy Bot
02/12/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Can someone provide me an updated maplist.csv, monster.csv, and info.csv edited to vac/nonagro monsters in Expedition? Looking through the bot, I realized that many of its components that enable its nonagro feature resemble that of those ancient USA csv files, but instead of vac, the bot has nonagro. I was going to simply replace them with the components from my old USA folder that I kept around, but I realized that it was missing some maps and a few hundred monsters due to the update from...
TzPhQy Bot ... What do i need ?
12/06/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
So Ive done my fair share of digging through numerous topics about this bot. Apparently I need more than just this program. From what Ive been reading I need to have a GG Bypass, TzPhQy itself and some modified files. What I am not sure is what versions of each and what EXACTLY I do need. Can someone please list here what I will need to successfully get this program to work. I'm running Windows Vista XP Home 32 Bit if it helps. Also playing 2Moons Expedition (Just Freshly Installed...
How to use TzPhQy
11/29/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
I am new~!! this is my first time try to use bot please advice me about how to use this bot plz~!!