Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 09:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eisen Token - Daily Quest

Discussion on Eisen Token - Daily Quest within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eisen Token - Daily Quest

I just started playing again after a long while and noticed these "Eisen" tokens. I understand the concept [amount of exp collected from a daily quest is increased by 10% per each Eisen Token, maximum being 15 tokens if I understood right].

Also I found out that these tokens do not apply on a "Monster Hunt" daily quest.

After some more researching I didn't find out for sure are tokens applicable to all other daily quests or are these tokens applicable to only some daily quests.

If these tokens can be used only in some selected daily quests I would really appreciate a list of those daily quests. Thanks in advance
Old 11/23/2018, 19:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
I have been playing for the past couple months again and I have not ever had any of the Eisen tokens used for any daily quests. I started a new character and I thought they would be automatically taken from inventory when I did a daily, but I've never noticed them being used. The game creators are not very good at cleaning up the game so I'm sure its just for the lower level quests, even though they drop from any level monster.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Daily Quest
12/09/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey epvp! I want to know how to make a quest to repeat every 12 hours for example. What command should I use? Sorry for any mistake, I don't know english very well. Thanks in advance!:rolleyes:
Token Quest question
05/26/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Ok so im running the bugless revo Db and have the token quest in it and want to make it so people can get a rabbit for 500 tokens and a fairy for 1,000 tokens, i have the script from here: www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hosting/7407 23-helpful-new-token-exchange-event.html and im usually pretty good at editing sql scripts but this one im not sure of can some one help me with this?
daily quest even 15 may
05/15/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
where i can pick these quest with a char 101? cause i try in jangan and other towns and gives me not any single quest but with a 88 char i can take it.. i search for the npc in alex but i dont find it
100 token daily...
12/16/2010 - Facebook - 10 Replies
If you have 10 minutes daily u can open 2 new facebook profiles and without completing daily task complete all special missions and share tokens and claim tokens with your real account... 20 quota * 5 token = 100 tokens per day... http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1611748139 27252&set=a.136891796355554.20818.100001042037 282
DarkRO Token Quest Bot
04/19/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
can someone pls help me or post a config here, I can't figure it out. Dx