Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 15:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help! - Another Noob...

Discussion on Help! - Another Noob... within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Help! - Another Noob...

Hello Everyone,

I would first like to apologize if I am posting this in the incorrect area or if I may be operating outside of protocol. However, the title of my thread states it - I'm another noob.

There are several threads rolling right now with tons of information on how to fine-tune multiple hacks that are currently being used. This is something I would like to explore, not for the sake of leveling a toon, but to see what sorts of things one can add to the game with the proper tweaking. I’m sure for the same reasons most of you do it, to add some excitement to my play.

Basically, what I'm looking for is some kind soul to point me in the right direction. Is there a place where I should start doing research to learn how to effectively hack in 2moons?

I’m highly interested in the TzPhQy clientless software. If I understand its function correctly, I can use it to manipulate my toon while I’m at work without having to install 2moons on my PC. It is unfortunate but I feel as though I am jumping headfirst into the deep end of a very cloudy pool.

I have picked up the latest version (I think) v1.83(EXP), adjusted the version.dat file with the latest update hash of 83777E10 and placed my information in the login section. Upon trying to connect I receive the “Connecting to login server…” over and over as it continuously fails to connect.

Anyone care to shine some light on my situation? Thank you in advance.

Cheers,

Alavar
Old 04/21/2009, 20:26   #2

Did you create a character?

Is login info you typed typed correctly?

You must have 2Moons installed.
Old 04/21/2009, 20:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHS View Post
Did you create a character?

Is login info you typed typed correctly?

You must have 2Moons installed.
NHS,

I have a character created, the game is installed on my work computer currently (who needs to keep their job anyway? lol) and my toon is stocked up and positioned at roughly 60,420 of Braiken Castle's map. Yes, I have entered my user information pefectly. I have read in several threads about case-sensitivity and have followed the rules as I understand them. My toon's name begins with a capitol letter and I have it set as so within the software.

Are there any files that I need to copy over from the TzPhQy directory, such as GameMon.des to my 2moons folder? That would make sense in my head, to replace the existing files with the files contained with the hack.

Cheers,

Alavar
Old 04/21/2009, 20:39   #4

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Did u enter all of the data correctly? (log in, password, Character nick, selected the right server and server shard)
Old 04/21/2009, 20:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by waidas123 View Post
Did u enter all of the data correctly? (log in, password, Character nick, selected the right server and server shard)
waidas123,

Yes sir. As I have stated above, I'm not sure if there is any file manipulation that I should be undergoing before running the hack.

Cheers,

Alavar
Old 04/22/2009, 04:13   #6

if everything is correct, just make sure you updated the bot to the current version. you can find the code around here. hope this helps. you can find the code and the instructions here.
Old 04/22/2009, 20:47   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1L3NT1 View Post
if everything is correct, just make sure you updated the bot to the current version. you can find the code around here. hope this helps. you can find the code and the instructions here.
S1L3NT1,

Thank you for responding. I actually found that updating the code did not work for me. What I was finally able to get working was downloading the copy in the "Ultimate TzPhQy" thread. That copy worked without having to make a single change to the version.dat file.

So, I'm up and running with TzPhQy. I'm making some noob hunter profiles now and having a quite a bit of fun doing so. I'm able to have this bot running while I'm at work so its easy to monitor and adjust throughout my work day.

I really hope that I am able to learn more from these forums and move up to bigger and better hacks of my own someday.

Thank you everyone for taking time out of their day to address my concerns in this thread.

Cheers,

Alavar