Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 21:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quitting

Discussion on Quitting within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quitting

Didnt played DK for about an year. Now coming back seeing its the old **** as it was before.

So I have some gear left and I guess its nothing worth. What you guys would give me for full hunter + 7 set (incl. necklaces) +8 pants and +9 145 crossbow.

And I also will sell my 164 hunter with 20 unread messages lol idk whats in the mails I guess from nexon?

ICameISawIWon finnaly quits DK

I will make a tbm thread if i can expect anything
Old 12/26/2012, 01:39   #2

if you dont want the hackers to get their hands on profit from selling your gear, then sell it to npc. or send it to some char via mail, read the mail and dont take the items from it.
Old 12/27/2012, 20:16   #3

Or give it to me I got haxed and is poor D:
Old 12/27/2012, 20:55   #4

ill give a steam acct with all the hl2 and hl1 mods/episodes plus red orchestra on it
Old 12/27/2012, 22:52   #5

ill give an steam account with 4 or more dota invites and counter strike
Old 12/27/2012, 23:26   #6

steam account with mw2