Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Recently I died in Dekaron.

Discussion on Recently I died in Dekaron. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/27/2012, 01:34   #16

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
this is a pile of bullshit from nexons side, nobody the **** knows that the items were hacked, I just bought a 145 staff from agency for 1b and if I get banned I'll be ****** off as ****. just sayin. although there are a few people who got banned, but even more are safe, I could name a few players who bought hacked items from agency and are still in game. it's a lottery I guess.. feels like standing in a crowd waiting for someone throw a grenade in and hope for someone to jump over it to save the rest...
Well yeah that's nexon for ya. Everything is a risk these days.
Old 12/27/2012, 02:20   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLwHaT? View Post
Well yeah that's nexon for ya. Everything is a risk these days.
yes it is, now, knowing nexon, lots of people will get banned for stacking SODs. even though it's not our fault but nexons, we will be the one to suffer.
Old 12/27/2012, 02:43   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
yes it is, now, knowing nexon, lots of people will get banned for stacking SODs. even though it's not our fault but nexons, we will be the one to suffer.
Are they supposed to be non stackable and for lower levels or something? Seen people complaining about the 150% exp amulets too. What's wrong with em?
Old 12/27/2012, 20:14   #19

150% ammys are supposed to be used by only characters between level 1-100.

Stacking SODs makes you op. Lets say you took attack at 5-6k Now you take attack at 800-1000. Basically it is a constant aloken buff Just a lil more powerfull ^^
Old 12/28/2012, 22:17   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuessImTheGoodGuy View Post
150% ammys are supposed to be used by only characters between level 1-100.

Stacking SODs makes you op. Lets say you took attack at 5-6k Now you take attack at 800-1000. Basically it is a constant aloken buff Just a lil more powerfull ^^
Wow, rollback for all the people lv100+ who used 150% ammy would be funny lol
Old 12/31/2012, 05:20   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLwHaT? View Post
Wow, rollback for all the people lv100+ who used 150% ammy would be funny lol
Haha yea, but that would make to many people mad.
I got a 200% Tali wich I got from Tristes's platnium box. 26 days left or something, haha.

But I really think that I will be banned now... Think there was a GM inside IB once I started botting.

Edit: Got banned 10 minutes later.