Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Space of Pilgramblahblah..

Discussion on Space of Pilgramblahblah.. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Space of Pilgramblahblah..

Hi, i was woundering if space of pilgramage is even in the regular US 2moons

I never hear about it around, nor what it looks like.. How would a non hacker get there, and if a hacker would want to get there how would he?

I can get to any map because i have a working maphack for all maps but i do not know where to go to enter it, lets say i want to go to aquariu ruins. I will go to 0:5 in northe morte, but which map and what cords do i enter for Space Of Pilgramage..

Anyone's help is appreciated
Old 04/10/2009, 02:28   #2

elite*gold: 20
As far as I know space is severside. Or still unjumpable. its good that way to. Dont want noob lower than L130 to go in there and vac/lvl like a mofo.
Old 04/11/2009, 18:33   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 7,682
1.st u enter space of pilgrame NORMALY on the right upper cormer there is a big white tower there u click and get portet

2nd. its un jumpabel because the pilgrame map isn on teh normal 2moons serv its on a seperate server hope this help u out

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Space
07/10/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Hi, any can help space wall ahck. Thanks.
Space
12/06/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
So when you go to enter space of pilgrimage after talking to the statue in the chatbox it says command failed. WTF is that? I tried everything i could think of. I tried comparing parts of the data pack with parts of one from expedition, and found some differences but whatever i changed didnt make a difference, in fact one thing i changed made the statuue dissappear. So I want to know if there is anything else that could be changed to match the data pack from expedition to make it possible to...
[REQ] on 1 space spam of 1000 space please just pm me nid it so badly
07/02/2008 - RF Online - 7 Replies
if anyone have this file please pm me, or send it to me automaticaly, thx,
Inner Space
04/26/2007 - WoW Bots - 20 Replies
Hallo Leute, Also ich habe vor mir einen WoW Bot zuzulegen und bin dabei über "Inner Space" gestolpert. Ich weiß das das kein Bot ist sondern nur eine Programmiersprache(grob ausgedrückt), jedoch weiß ich nicht was der Sinn von Innerspace ist. Ist das ein Memory Reader (so in der Art hab ich das verstanden). Ich hab auch Programmierkentnisse . Könnt ja mal sagen oder ein Beispiel opsten für den Dialekt ob einfach oder schwierig . MFG BlackFog
space exp.
12/16/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Does anybody know a faster way to get space experience, like exploit, bot, cheat something at all?