Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 23:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TzPhQy bot help

Discussion on TzPhQy bot help within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TzPhQy bot help

Hey guys...i recently downloaded this bot and a profile to go with it...Just wondering..how to you program the bot to actually sell of the items that it collects to an NPC when he gets full. I've looked through the whole bot program and can't seem to find anything. Anyone know how 2 do it?

Thanks in Advance
Old 04/07/2009, 20:34   #2

-Click the Item tab
-Using the grid at the bottom labeled "Buying Items Options"
-Click on the box that crosses at "NPC Name" & "NeedBuyItem1"
-It gives you a dropdown to select an NPC to buy/sell to/from
-Click on the box just under that one to select the health/mana pot, return scroll, etc... you want to have on your bot
-Select a lower limit integer.
-Select an upper limit integer.

Now, when you have less than the lower amount of the selected item, you'll go buy more from the NPC you selected up to the amount you chose from upper limit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2009, 03:42   #3

Umm but how do I Sell items...you've shown me how to buy items..
Old 04/09/2009, 11:49   #4

konka, if u mean like how to sell in shop mode then it doesnt work that one. the bot is bugged. if u want that it sells to npc then its something else. if u look arownd this board there is a text guide for this bot.
Old 04/12/2009, 03:36   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by konka View Post
Umm but how do I Sell items...you've shown me how to buy items..
Under the same Item tab, under the section "Items Pickup Options" and select which items you want to pick up, and then if you want to sell them (to the NPC named in "Buying Items Options") or save them (placed in your warehouse).

If you select to pick up an item, but not to sell it nor save it, your bot will keep it on hand which is what you want for your return scroll that you keep on hand so the bot doesn't have to run all the way back to town, it will just use the return scroll.

You can either go through the list of items one by one, search for items in the list, or just select to pick up and sell all items. How ever you want to set it is up to you.

Then, when the bots on hand inventory becomes full, it will automatically decide it needs to buy/sell items and (hopefully) use the return scroll you have on hand to go to town, sell the stuff that's set to sell, store the stuff set to store and return to where it left off.

Any scorpy is correct about the personal shop, currently this bot will not open a personal shop to sell items to other players.