Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help in understanding packeting codes.

Discussion on need help in understanding packeting codes. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need help in understanding packeting codes.

i used the win hex try to understand what is the codes in the packet. for example
A->61
B->62
1->31
)->29
and more. however the packeting for 2moon is **** difficult to figure out ,what are actions does it contain. i try to sent all the sent packets in the recording but end up dc. even i get the only 1 sent file in recorded packet to re sent again, it oso make me dc. let's say i try to drop 1m on the floor and i start to record be4 i press space bar to pick up 1 m. and i got 1 sent packet. and i resend it again. but it make me dc oso. any1 have any ideas???
Old 04/06/2009, 18:56   #2

The packets in dekaron are encrypted using some XOR and an the crypt table which is inside dekaron.exe. If u want to send packets modified by u, you need first to hook the send function from dekaron process and finding the encryption routine. Also u need to find the decryption routine too by hooking the receive function. (Try google hook send /receive function and u going to find some hits for helping u). When ur done you must create an app (sniffer) in c++ to send packets modified back to server. WPE, rEdo or other sniffer will not work in dekaron cause packets are already encrypted so u must decrypt them first then edit what u want then encrypt them back and sending to server.
Also u must know the packet structure in dekaron games (if u already know whats WORD, DWORD etc means). A good start for u is by learning Assembly language then u can easyly trace send and receive function from dekaron.exe. After that u need to understand the packet structure in dekaron (first is packet header which includes Checksum, Packet Nr, Packet length, Timestamp and Op code; second is the packet data). More information about packets u can find on google. Hope it helps.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2009, 20:07   #3

tys!! do you have any link to the site for more inofmation abt the the packets?? and do u have any decrypt tools? if have pls send me the link if u dun mind.
Old 04/06/2009, 21:16   #4

Well I dont have any decrypt tools yet. Im using olly to change the packets in real time so I dont need any tools. Me and my friend we still working to a project. We trying to make an universal bot for dekaron with scripting. And about packets just google it. Don't remember which sites have a lot of info about packets.