Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 16:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I got Argate hack working

Discussion on I got Argate hack working within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/04/2009, 16:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
Dek. extreme increased all its rates a while back and going to +9 is 15%. Could work there.
Old 04/04/2009, 18:34   #17

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by noname231 View Post
All +9 items are auto checked by GM's due to a 5% chance success rate. Your best bet is to go +8.

well obviously they dont lol, the +9s that were created by kamo and given out to player, all the +9s that have been created from dupe.
Old 04/04/2009, 20:56   #18

Received Thanks: 7,682
ok some FACT's aout +9stuff:

everytime a +8 go on +9 it get recordet into a special list
with
-name of creator
-date/time
-server
-sup.serv

when he sell it
-selling price
-who bought it
-etc

When a player make to much +9 in a row his history files etc get checked
-when tehy see that there is smth wrong with the +9 items ALL player who bought it get banned
btw it happened to 60% of IMBA's members cause of there +9 items made by *kamu.....*

thats why a GM gets u
+7-+8 didnt get saved on special list's

trust me i tell FACT'S not just smth i heared

greetz
derAtze

there is only 1 was to bypass that list let the server think u do it legit ^^thats my tipp ;=)
Old 04/04/2009, 21:07   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by derAtze View Post
-when tehy see that there is smth wrong with the +9 items ALL player who bought it get banned
btw it happened to 60% of IMBA's members cause of there +9 items made by *kamu.....*

they didn't check logs to see who kamo traded with/given the +9s lol. kamo gave acclaim a list of players he gave stuff to so they would get banned. there was no log checking or anything lol, just a list. so dont say what you say are 'facts' unless you have proof. i got banned for the kamo thing. and not all players who were given +9 from kamo got banned lol.
Old 04/04/2009, 21:24   #20

I was pretty sure argate hack was server sided because i changed all the values to 99% and nothing happened
Old 04/04/2009, 22:24   #21

Quote:

with
-name of creator
-date/time
-server
-sup.serv

when he sell it
-selling price
-who bought it
-etc

thats why a GM gets u
+7-+8 didnt get saved on special list's

trust me i tell FACT'S not just smth i heared

greetz
derAtze

there is only 1 was to bypass that list let the server think u do it legit ^^thats my tipp ;=)
Rofl,60% from IMBA banned.Do you use Drugs or something?
8 Members are banned for the Kamo Thing from old IMBA from 50 Guild Members.I was long in IMBA i know what i write.
And bottomy is right with the List for Acclaim.Ty.
Old 04/04/2009, 22:43   #22

Quote:

with
-name of creator
-date/time
-server
-sup.serv

when he sell it
-selling price
-who bought it
-etc
That's true. They have this +9 list. They can trace back.
Old 04/05/2009, 02:48   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acenum12 View Post
I was pretty sure argate hack was server sided because i changed all the values to 99% and nothing happened
lol it's been long known. i tried alot of method b4. 1. change tail to 99% 2. change +2 to +9 all to +1 try to make client fool server side that i m acutally doing +1 to +2. changing all the percentage of basic success rate of the weapon. e.g +1 90%- +9 5% all to 99%. in result all failed. now currently working on the packeting. but need time to understand the packet morifying and sent.
Old 04/05/2009, 03:26   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobleman80 View Post
lol it's been long known. i tried alot of method b4. 1. change tail to 99% 2. change +2 to +9 all to +1 try to make client fool server side that i m acutally doing +1 to +2. changing all the percentage of basic success rate of the weapon. e.g +1 90%- +9 5% all to 99%. in result all failed. now currently working on the packeting. but need time to understand the packet morifying and sent.

i think only way is sql injection, cause with packets im pretty sure all you send is what the item is and what + its at and if you using talis or not then the server gets that info and creates the % rate to do with that then sends back whether you failed or succeeded.
Old 04/05/2009, 06:13   #25

yea u might be right i tot of it b4. i think every move in the game have it's command. for this + commands. it will be something like for example +1 it's 90% success rate it may be look like mov [ecx+example],90 or something like this. so the most important thing is the address of the sector of commands for making +. any1 happen to see anything like this in ce, try to study more on it. maybe u will have great discover.
Old 04/05/2009, 07:32   #26

The only way we can do it is by changing the type of argate in packets. Didn't try it yet but I think is possible.
Old 04/05/2009, 11:11   #27

The hardest is to decrypt the Packets.
Old 04/05/2009, 16:21   #28

Received Thanks: 7,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxDamage View Post
Rofl,60% from IMBA banned.Do you use Drugs or something?
8 Members are banned for the Kamo Thing from old IMBA from 50 Guild Members.I was long in IMBA i know what i write.
And bottomy is right with the List for Acclaim.Ty.

LMAO as the ppls from imba got banned omba only had 30+members and not full 50......

i knwo what im talking
Old 04/05/2009, 23:41   #29

Quote:
LMAO as the ppls from imba got banned omba only had 30+members and not full 50......

i knwo what im talking

lol thats still not even 60%, and no you don't know what you're talking about. you said

Quote:
Originally Posted by derAtze
not all players who got +9s from kamo got banned.
they didn't check this 'list' and banned those who got the +9's, like i said kamo gave a list to acclaim of the people he gave +9s to and they all got banned (some unbanned later). thats why a few didn't get banned and still have the items.
Closed Thread