Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 13:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IB ticket n IB exchange coupon ?

Discussion on IB ticket n IB exchange coupon ? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
IB ticket n IB exchange coupon ?

Where do I farm these? Am already speed over 500 m for this and now it getting more expensive that I can't buy it anymore . Please let me know where I can get those thx in advance
Old 11/20/2012, 21:29   #2

I just.....

You think with playing the game at high lvls u would understand little things in the game but you really are that stupid arent you.
Old 11/20/2012, 22:01   #3

lvling is not that fun...i enjoy playing at lvl 107 with my summorner in dk square and waiting for server merge to make an new ak
and i will stop lvling near 115
why?
because is fun pvping and playing at all level range
Old 11/21/2012, 00:49   #4

thx for all the reply but that didn't answer my question. FYI the only time i play is hacking IB and i even pay elfull to power lvl my character because he had the time and i don't have alot of free time =( now back the the question please
Old 11/21/2012, 00:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboyx View Post
thx for all the reply but that didn't answer my question. FYI the only time i play is hacking IB and i even pay elfull to power lvl my character because he had the time and i don't have alot of free time =( now back the the question please
Oh thats the only time you played huh? We not gonna count Synn or Deeznuts or the other chars u played on... they came from the event u cant farm them anywhere... fking br
Old 11/21/2012, 08:03   #6

OMG r u for real slurpy? Calling me br wtf is ur problem and who the hell is synn n deeznut ? Any nvm and thx for the help (. they came from the event u cant farm them anywhere... )
Old 11/22/2012, 15:27   #7

is the event over? as far as i can see there alot of people selling them now and am sure they ran out of ticket last 2 week when there was 200% event going on .
Old 12/02/2012, 13:13   #8

Help anyone=) IB ticket n IB exchange coupon ? I know the event is over month ago and there are million of people selling those ticket now wtf how that possible? there gotta be some other way to get those IB ticket right
Old 12/02/2012, 17:51   #9

The event is over and has been for a long time now. But if I remember correctly the event chest's that " WERE " supposed to contain 1 ticket per chest was bugged. So instead of 1 ticket per chest it gave a stack of 50 per chest. Well people used all their accounts to log in and get the chests with all their accounts. So now there is a flood of tickets within the game.

Nexon was supposed to have Event's for more tickets but do to the fact of a glitch "*****" they have not had any more lol. Nor do i see them having one any time soon. Now if they were smart they would delete ALL the tickets that are out now and redo another event that wont be bugged.

But again....that would just make some from "this" community upset ;-)
Thanks
1 User