Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 16:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DC or Game crash?

Discussion on DC or Game crash? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DC or Game crash?

well ok, ever since i started using vac (abt month ago) i ve never got a dc(!!), but tons of game crashes lol...
when started using vac i did it in public, well game runs pretty stable when i m luring few mobs but may crash when luring many mobs (its kinda a luck factor lol, crash or not), now i m only vacing in dgs, but still its so lame without vac, so i tried vac and my game still keeps crashing..

what i ve found out is that the game crashes with a very high % chance (90% or so lol) when i teleport into a random area, i think the reason is because my char is requesting too many mobs at once, so the game cant handle it or whatever....

when browsing this forum i only read abt ppl dcing cuz of vac but never complaining abt game crashes, so am i doing anything wrong or did the ppl mean game crash when talking abt DC?
Old 03/17/2009, 02:12   #2

too many mobs make u dc can be avoid by alt tabing out (works 20% of time for some) good luck fight the power :P
Old 03/17/2009, 03:36   #3

DC = Game Crash. And the best way to avoid DC/Crash is to only enable your vac on the map you want to vac in. If you teleport with the vac turned on, you will likely crash.
Old 03/17/2009, 16:22   #4

I just ran 5 full C runs without any issues. Make sure you turn the hacks on once you're at your hack location, not before. Also try turning specs to low and turning off background programs.
Old 03/17/2009, 22:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname231 View Post
I just ran 5 full C runs without any issues. Make sure you turn the hacks on once you're at your hack location, not before. Also try turning specs to low and turning off background programs.
As far as running Crespos, I can do fine if I tweak the mobs' spot range and enable the hack after entering. However, I ALWAYS crash after leaving the dungeon, even if I turn the vac off. Not a big deal though. I've just started having another client open in the background to log in to as soon as I DC from the current one. (Yes, my computer can handle maxxed out graphics options and run 2 clients while vaccing with no trouble. I love my computer!)