Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reducing crashes (korean errors) with vac

Discussion on Reducing crashes (korean errors) with vac within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Reducing crashes (korean errors) with vac

This is a really simple way to reduce crashes.

When you turn on your hacks, leave Vac OFF until after you are in the map you want to vac. The biggest cause of the crashes for me seems to have been loading a map with the vac turned on.

noname123 originally posted it on his tut thread, but it is buried under tons of posts. Hopefully posting here will reduce the number of "why am I crashing" threads.
Old 03/18/2009, 00:15   #2

i just play full screen and use zoom
but yet duns i still crash
Old 03/18/2009, 00:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by giljs View Post
This is a really simple way to reduce crashes.

When you turn on your hacks, leave Vac OFF until after you are in the map you want to vac. The biggest cause of the crashes for me seems to have been loading a map with the vac turned on.

noname123 originally posted it on his tut thread, but it is buried under tons of posts. Hopefully posting here will reduce the number of "why am I crashing" threads.
dude , since you closed my tread in the other section
you better come with some explanation
I get korean error when I try to load the game , at 90,5%
I use 1.21 GG killer by Nebular and I dont even have the Vac on
This is very confusing

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] 2 Fixes on Sro-Errors (no bot-errors)
03/04/2011 - SRO Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Hey guys, here are 2 fixes for silkroad-errors (not bot-errors!). I know they dont appear for many people but some guys have problems with it. 1st Fix: "Server is undergoing inspection..." Why does this error appear? Because Joymax has some problems with the Login-Servers. Fix: Step1): Click on "Start" then on "Run"
Main causes of Disconnects (korean Errors)
01/26/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Now i'm getting those error windows more often, and sometimes hacks makes my MS huge, so i can't even kill mobs. Which hack can cause that?
[GUIDE] Running Silkroad without errors/crashes/DC
04/01/2008 - SRO Guides & Templates - 14 Replies
I havent played Silkroad for the last 5 days because i had every 2 min dc/crash or my game froze. Now I got a solution which works for me. I hope it works for everyone here because its so annoying to have errors and crashes all the time. So give it a try :) Here we go: - Start Silkroad (and your bot if you want) - When you logged on, Alt-Tab to Windows - Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete - Go to Processes - Search for sro_client - If you find it, click with your right mouse button on it
Reducing lag in TG
01/02/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
This is a simple guide for a simple purpose. I think you will need multiclient to do this. Step 1 Go to the directory where you iinstalled CO and copy the whole CO folder Step 2 paste that folder into another directory Step 3 open up the 3deffect file (located in Conquer 2.0\ini\3deffect.ini Step 4 delete the contents of this file and save it