Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Python wallhack

Discussion on Python wallhack within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Python wallhack

Hey im a little noob at getting wallhack on higher maps like 80+. I tried the thing i found on other topic to get wallhack on python but i get invalid client. Can anyone help me whit picture or good explenation to wallhack python. Please not whit to many difficult words ^^. Thx already and please help me i dun want to get banned.
Old 03/10/2009, 02:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDevil174 View Post
Hey im a little noob at getting wallhack on higher maps like 80+. I tried the thing i found on other topic to get wallhack on python but i get invalid client. Can anyone help me whit picture or good explenation to wallhack python. Please not whit to many difficult words ^^. Thx already and please help me i dun want to get banned.

if u have ce do first scan
make sure it is text
search Python.mac(must be captilaized)
u should get 1-10 addresses
get the last one double click on it

change the value to web_image.mac

go to python see if it works
if it doesnt leave try a different addreses from the 1-10 u got

thank me if i helped =P
if this isnt clear enough
send me a pm
i will then post a pic tutorial for u : D