Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gamemon.des: Unneeded for GG Bypass?

Discussion on Gamemon.des: Unneeded for GG Bypass? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gamemon.des: Unneeded for GG Bypass?

My anti-virus software keeps detecting GameMon.des as a trojan. So I tried running the GameGuard bypass without a GameMon.des file in my GG folder. It worked fine. No problems at all. The ONLY thing that is different is that I have no GG icon on my notification area.

So the question is: Why even use the GameMon file if it's not needed for the GG Bypass? I encourage other players to try simply deleting the file, and seeing if their 2Moons bypass works. I'd appreciate any feedback on the subject as well.
Old 03/06/2009, 23:21   #2

GameMon.des may, or may not, be required depending on your pc. The GG bypass, on most pc's, prevent GameMon.des from even loading accept for making the icon in the tray bar. Witch is only use full because game guard does have the ability to take screen shots of your desktop, but since we bypass it, its no big deal.

As for your anti virus I would not recommend programs such as Norton, Comodo, AVG, and Avast if you plan on using hacks. Bit defender is usually more up to date and does not come up with as many false positives. Make sure you have a good firewall with bit defender and your pc will be safe.
Old 03/07/2009, 05:54   #3

The only hack that my anti-virus has ever had a problem with is the GameMon.des file, so I'll stick to what I've got.

And if the GG bypass doesn't need GameMon.des, why bother with it at all? I'm honestly curious to know how many people are able to run the bypass without having any version of GameMon.des in their GG folder.
Old 03/07/2009, 06:07   #4

elite*gold: 20
You can always allow GameMon.des in your AV setting. But if you run perfectly fine without it then keep going.
Old 03/07/2009, 06:26   #5

i just told norton to exclude from auto protect
Old 03/07/2009, 06:38   #6

Never ever use Norton. Sooner or later you will find out the hard way XD
Old 03/07/2009, 07:58   #7

actually you don't need GameMon.des its only that show you an emulation version of GG on screen where are your active programs. It works w/o like it works with.
Old 02/07/2010, 17:17   #8

How do you bypass GameMon.des ?
Old 02/07/2010, 17:19   #9

-close request

don't bump out old threads pls...
Old 02/07/2010, 18:00   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by eistine View Post
How do you bypass GameMon.des ?
did u heared about xigncode ? duh LOL
1 more reson so threads 2 be closed after answered or if the thread is a piece of ****
Old 02/07/2010, 22:15   #11

#closed
Closed Thread