Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 15:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

impulse resurgence help

Discussion on impulse resurgence help within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
impulse resurgence help

ok so i recently downloaded impulse resurgence and i want to get my hands on a easy to learn video guide of it for setting up some bots.

bots i wanted to run were

crespo
and
crevice

ofc you already know why i want the bot in the first place.

but reading this

is not helping me, there is way to much on that page for me to even figue out what im doing But i read anyway, (most of it) and its gotten me no were,

ive been told to record differntly without using the right click mouse to just using wasd , space bar , U (targeting) to set up a scirpt bot to run crespo a b and c runs trying all differnt ones ive wasted over 30mil trying to figure it out :/

i just wanted to know if someone can simplify setting up the bot to run crespo runs so i can make a little bit of dil without having to spend my whole day next to a computer.

ive searched for a video tut and can only find one that deals with kabbot

ive also been told i can do crespo runs with jit bit as it would be simplier for a noobie like me

For anyone that is nice enough to spend there time trying to help me i give u much resepct.

my contact infomation is

Raidcall : id 4995083

if u have any programs that are trusted that i can run and set up the crespo and crevice bot please do link me.

im not asking for a pre made scirpt for crespo bots

just the knowldge to create one for my seguripper (:

are gear isnt cheap if u noticed!

Server Siz!

ty for any help in return!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Impulse Resurgence - question
12/28/2011 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hello, yet i have to make another post :S first of all i want to say ty for the person that made that prog/updated it and share it with us! its really fantastic work!!! my questions is can it move via a command on the Script Bot to specific coords ingame (i know it can move the mouse to a specific position on screen but i want to use it on oread im an aloken and with just skill bot i move to much arround so i cant go afk :( )
Impulse Resurgence - More then 1 bot on 1 machine
11/08/2011 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
I need a bit of help... I have a test Program which will take an image of dekaron and show it in the form with the aim of not being limited to 1 dekaron per machine... I need someone with either.. 1. windows 7 - with a decent graphics card (preferably recently installed windows 7 and not a vm) 2. windows 7 - with a crappy graphics card (onboard or anything...something that can just about handle dekaron, preferably recently installed windows 7 and not a vm) 3. windows xp - ...
Impulse resurgence
10/27/2011 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
hi guys can someone help me with impulse resurgence? i will know how to update it by my self.
Impulse Resurgence Suggestions
09/08/2011 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
Hokay... I have a few ideas for Impulse Resurgence, but i really want to know what you guys want.... So anything you can think of to improve the bot post here.... New functionality, new buttons , new look.. additions to the coding language.... whatever you think would benifit the bot just suggest.. and i will see if i can work it into the bot.