Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

crc bypass 2.0 DO NOT works with 4.6.17

Discussion on crc bypass 2.0 DO NOT works with 4.6.17 within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation crc bypass 2.0 DOES NOT work with 4.6.17

Hi, I'm using the crc bypass 2.0 and now with 4.6.17 i get "Invalid Client-plz reinstall".
I already updated the game...

i get this msg only when im tring to log in with hack...

plz fix this crc...
i dont want to use CE.

thx
Old 03/04/2009, 13:26   #2

it does work.

not sure what your doing wrong. what i did was

-deleted all from my folder exept the launcher.exe and nocrc.dll from my folder.
-copied all updated client files from 'Clean' directory to this directory.
-ran launcher and selected "bin/dekaron.exe"
-logged in
-logged out and exited game
-modified .pak files
-loaded launche.exe for the hack.

there have also been many unpackeddekaron.exe if u go to instantDeaths v3 of this which is posted, then that will work
Old 03/04/2009, 14:12   #3

thx
Old 03/04/2009, 14:21   #4

np ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New UCE ! Works with Bypass !
11/28/2009 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 19 Replies
Englisch: I have search in the Internet for a new UCE and i found one :D It works with the Bypass from Carcaras, i can connect to the process with KiKi and that UCE called "Let´s Engine" :pimp: German: Ich habe im Internet nach einem neuen UCE gesucht und ich habe einen gefunden :D Er funktioniert mit dem Bypass von Carcaras, ich kann zu dem Process mit KiKi und diesem UCE genannt "Lets Engine" connecten ! (Aber erst wenn der Login Bildschirm kommt) :pimp:
Working Bypass (Works with Gordon 1.2.4)
10/28/2009 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 28 Replies
This is a working bypass I leeched from M P G H Credits: M P G H Sorry for the Video Quality in gameplay, it's the best Cam Studio can do! YouTube - Combat Arms Working Bypass VIdeo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECzRVQ07LtE http://i34.tinypic.com/205qull.jpg
working Bypass(only works for gordon 1.2.4)
10/24/2009 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
Instructions 1. Open Perx, set process to "Engine.exe" , browse for dll "MPGH².dll" and set to Auto Injection. 2. Start Game 3. Now start any hack and it should work (Not working 100% though), sometimes it may D/C using some chams or Gordons hacks, but keep trying and it could work for awhile Either inject the hack while bypass is injecting or inject a hack while your in game. ------------------------------------------------- -------------------
xtrap bypass idk if works
01/20/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 19 Replies
Here is bypass for xtrap compliled in Dev-C++. Your welcome to see if it works I'm a little busy at the moment to check. 1. Download and extract. 2. Put in xtrap folder 3. Inject into xtrap 4. Hope it works? Scan: Antivirus;Version;Last Update;Result AhnLab-V3;2008.12.6.0;2008.12.06;-
Old Speed Plus Nataro's Bypass(old Co login) works on 5028
06/24/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 9 Replies
To Help ppl from Problematic need for speedHack Step 1. Downgrade your conquer to version 5027 Step 2. Download nataro's Patch Bypass Step 3. extract the nataro's Patch Bypass to conquer folder Step 4. Download any old Multi client or from the one i found...(5027 MC) Step 5. Download any SpeedHacks fujiy's old work(COSpeed) or leavemealone's UCO NonDC Speed Hack