Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just wondering

Discussion on Just wondering within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just wondering

How many people out there are looking for a working bypass?

I might release mine, but I won't be giving scripts just to troll
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2012, 13:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Pm me and i will tell u how to hack without a bypass, they are not needed to hack, and no DC

Similar Threads Similar Threads
just wondering
07/13/2009 - Off Topic - 1 Replies
are these german based forums?
I wondering if some one knows
06/25/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
How to make pets born with all skills ty:?:)
Just wondering
06/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I didn't have to port froward, and allot of people could log into my server with just my ip. Can any harm be done for me straying from procedure, and skipping 'Port Forwarding'?
Im wondering
06/03/2009 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
This is not to ask for the tool but im curious And yes i could just test and try myself or something but i really dont wanna relearn how to do stuff just to find out it doesnt work :P But is there anyway to make the game think ur say in the water when ur not? and where im going with this is genie skills, some require you to be in water and i was thinking that would be really useful if u could use those genie skils anywhere u wanted, seems that it might not be to hard but im not sure how any of...
Just wondering...
09/20/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
The story line quests are sooo boring and pointless on higher rate servers... I was wondering, is it so hard to edit some sort of data or cfg file. Every story quest is like a trigger. When it's completed a new one appears. So, is it impossible to remove those triggers, so that the quests would only require lvls and not some stupid ~8h quest doing. If any1 agrees or disagrees, post here. Or tell me if it's impossible and why? Sincerely, x2duno.