Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

test on argate hacks

Discussion on test on argate hacks within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/12/2009, 20:26   #16

elite*gold: 0
it's not that hard to make +7. i make about 10 +7s after they fix the talisman bug. and yeah i got fail at +1, this is new to me i never fail at +1 lol.
for making option, yeah it's always success, fail, success, fail. The only one time i lucky is try a mage armor and make divine, 1 try. :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2009, 20:32   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalMaiden View Post
it's not that hard to make +7. i make about 10 +7s after they fix the talisman bug. and yeah i got fail at +1, this is new to me i never fail at +1 lol.
for making option, yeah it's always success, fail, success, fail. The only one time i lucky is try a mage armor and make divine, 1 try. :P
Hi Crystal,

Do you mind sharing how many argates/tried it took to make a +7, and any methods you use to make it?

I assume this is the legit, normal way of just argating so any of us can do it but just need the argates and dil.

I wanna prep my attempt to +7, but not sure how many argates i should stock up before an attempt.

Thanks.
Old 03/12/2009, 21:38   #18

Lol im thinking about changing my title to Respected Member of the Failed Fortification...long name....
Old 03/13/2009, 03:57   #19

woah who brought my topic back alive o.O lmao
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2009, 04:47   #20

crapy crapy.. muchos tries /time... always needed when u try figure something alone... worst part... :i buy talismans only with main or have in him so.. risking my main trying find the super duper(dooper) hack. Usually testing upon newly created characters. Anyway Ce for sure was waste of time. Snifing packets is only way but still.. thats the hard, so much time on it(actually dont spend so many dils/argates dont needed so much(used some items i wanted, which either way can become easy +4/+5 so transfered to main, almost non loss) but still much work needed (only found how not use any copers/dil send indg same packet.. but still half work sometimes work sometimes just crash.. ). So no good info to give to any1.. just another uselles post (actually at work bored to death)

anyway hope some1 has any tip to share....
Old 03/13/2009, 04:49   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAnestis View Post
crapy crapy.. muchos tries /time... always needed when u try figure something alone... worst part... :i buy talismans only with main or have in him so.. risking my main trying find the super duper(dooper) hack. Usually testing upon newly created characters. Anyway Ce for sure was waste of time. Snifing packets is only way but still.. thats the hard, so much time on it(actually dont spend so many dils/argates dont needed so much(used some items i wanted, which either way can become easy +4/+5 so transfered to main, almost non loss) but still much work needed (only found how not use any copers/dil send indg same packet.. but still half work sometimes work sometimes just crash.. ). So no good info to give to any1.. just another uselles post (actually at work bored to death)

anyway hope some1 has any tip to share....

huh?
u kind of didnt make sense
XD lol
Thanks
1 User