Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Safe mode

Discussion on Safe mode within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Safe mode

Is it possible to run 2moons in safe mode?
Because my computer will crash if im in regular mode while im playing 2moons so I have to be in safe mode.
If you can play 2moons in safe mode please give me a detailed guide how.
Thanks will be given!
Old 02/22/2009, 19:45   #2

There should be no reason why you want to access your computer through safe mode JUST to play a game. If your computer is unstable, then fix it. That's what safe mode is for. Instead of trying to play a game through safe mode because you're afraid of instability, you should USE safemode to make your computer more stable, THEN play the game normally. Makes sense eh? But of course, to answer your question, yes, you can do anything you want in safe mode. It's just bypasses your startup programs and keeps windows default settings. However, how are you planning to play the game without your graphics card driver up? Now that's a question for you to answer =P
Old 02/23/2009, 03:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonray View Post
Is it possible to run 2moons in safe mode?
Because my computer will crash if im in regular mode while im playing 2moons so I have to be in safe mode.
If you can play 2moons in safe mode please give me a detailed guide how.
Thanks will be given!
I don't see why 2Moons conflict with other software, sounds like you have hardware problem. And since 2Moons eating up your RAM, i suggest you check your RAM. I'm not sure if you can run in safe mode but i doubt so since a lot of drivers not loaded.
Old 02/23/2009, 13:32   #4

elite*gold: 20
There will be a reason why it crash on you. 2moons dont have high end graphic. Try turning off all grahpic effect and detail. Put it in the lowest resolution and go window mode. Turn off anything thats is unneeded running in the background using any program or ctrl alt delete.

If that dont work, try upgrade your old computer x.x
Old 02/24/2009, 03:38   #5

maybe your graphic card is overheating