Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 19:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling my Pack.d04

Discussion on Selling my Pack.d04 within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling my Pack.d04

Selling pack.d04 with vack for most maps, all skills have no cool down, wallhack, zoom hack and auto pots too.
Old 02/17/2009, 07:01   #2

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate2moonsPlaya View Post
Selling pack.d04 with vack for most maps, all skills have no cool down, wallhack, zoom hack and auto pots too.
1st. Wrong Section.
2nd. It's not hard to make it just need some times.
Old 02/17/2009, 08:16   #3

Received Thanks: 1,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate2moonsPlaya View Post

You got to be kiddin me....a user with 2 posts....selling a data.do4...thats not even hard to make....+ you will need a working CrC bypass....ROFL....
Old 02/17/2009, 13:06   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
I really hope that no-one is dumb enough to buy a pack.d04 . It's so easy to make your own with a little bit of effort in reading tutorials.
Old 02/17/2009, 13:25   #5

elite*gold: 20
+Close
Closed Thread