Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 10:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What's wrong with my scripts?

Discussion on What's wrong with my scripts? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What's wrong with my scripts?

Alright so first of all I use primarily these cheat engine table hacks compiled into a trainer and they're just so SHIT. I copied and updated everything perfectly and I know I did, and it seems no one else has this problem other than me?

First of all Wallhack doesn't work at all:

Quote:
[ENABLE]
aobscan(_aWall,8D BC 24 88 00 00 00 b9 3f 04 00 00 f3 a5 8b 8c 24)
label(_aWallLabel)
registersymbol(_aWallLabel)
alloc(Wall,64)
label(ReturnWall)

_aWall:
_aWallLabel:
jmp Wall
nop
nop
ReturnWall:

Wall:
lea edi,ss:[esp+00000088]
cmp [eax+00000402],5f626577
je ReturnWall
mov [eax+00000402],5f626577
mov [eax+00000406],67616d69
mov [eax+0000040a],616d2e65
mov [eax+0000040e],00000063
jmp ReturnWall

[DISABLE]
dealloc(Wall)
_aWallLabel:
lea edi,[esp+00000088]
unregistersymbol(_aWallLabel)
Second of all Elusive doesn't work at all:

Quote:
[ENABLE]
aobscan(_aelu,8B 08 8B 50 04 89 4C 24 20)
label(_aelusiv)
registersymbol(_aelusiv)
alloc(newmem,2048)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(x_location)
label(y_location)
label(z_location)
registersymbol(x_location)
registersymbol(y_location)
registersymbol(z_location)
label(exit)

_aelu:
_aelusiv:
jmp newmem
returnhere:

newmem:

mov ecx,x_location
mov ecx,[ecx]
cmp ecx,0
//je originalcode
mov [eax],ecx

mov ecx,y_location
mov ecx,[ecx]
cmp ecx,0
//je originalcode
mov [eax+04],ecx

mov ecx,z_location
mov ecx,[ecx]
cmp ecx,0
//je originalcode
mov [eax+08],ecx

originalcode:
mov ecx,[eax]
mov edx,[eax+04]
exit:
jmp returnhere

x_location:
dd 00000000

y_location:
dd 00000000

z_location:
dd 00000000

[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
_aelusiv:
mov ecx,[eax]
mov edx,[eax+04]
unregistersymbol(_aelusiv)
Third of all with speed hack if I don't walk in short bursts (tapping W) I teleport back to wherever I first started walking:

Quote:
[ENABLE]
aobscan(_aSpeed,D9 40 08 5F 5E C3 8B 0D)
label(_aSpeedLabel)
registersymbol(_aSpeedLabel)
alloc(newmem,16)
label(ReturnSpeed)
label(SpeedValue)
registersymbol(SpeedValue)

_aSpeed:
_aSpeedLabel:
jmp newmem
ReturnSpeed:

newmem:
fld dword ptr [SpeedValue]
pop edi
pop esi
jmp ReturnSpeed
push esi
push edi
call dword ptr [SpeedValue]
SpeedValue:
db 00 00 00 41

//0082523F:
//ret

[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
unregistersymbol(SpeedValue)
_aSpeedLabel:
fld dword ptr [eax+08]
pop edi
pop esi
unregistersymbol(_aSpeedLabel)
And lastly mass spawner doesn't work at all, and if it does, it doesn't allow me to enable the hack while other hacks are enabled, if I disable all other hacks cheat engine or the trainer shows it's working but if the other hacks are enabled it won't enable at all:

Quote:
[ENABLE]
aobscan(_aMobSpeed,80 7C 24 04 00 74 06 D9 40 7C)
label(_aMobSpeedLabel)
registersymbol(_aMobSpeedLabel)
alloc(DrakoMobSpeedBace,2048)
label(MobIsWalking)
label(MobRunSpeedValue)
label(MobWalkSpeedValue)
label(ReturnMobSpeed)
registersymbol(MobRunSpeedValue)
registersymbol(MobWalkSpeedValue)
alloc(blah2,100)
label(return2)

005BEF41://005B51A9/005BFA1B/005BB0C8 //D8 8B 14 01 00 00
JMP blah2
db 59
return2:

blah2:
MOV DWORD PTR DS:[EBX+114],3E4CCCCD //3E99999A old
FMUL DWORD PTR DS:[EBX+114]
JMP return2

DrakoMobSpeedBace:
cmp byte ptr [esp+04],00
je MobIsWalking
fld dword ptr [MobRunSpeedValue]
ret 0004
MobIsWalking:
fld dword ptr [MobWalkSpeedValue]
ret 0004

MobRunSpeedValue:
db 00 00 60 41
MobWalkSpeedValue:
db 00 00 40 40

005BF740:
_aMobSpeedLabel:
jmp DrakoMobSpeedBace
ReturnMobSpeed:

[DISABLE]
dealloc(DrakoMobSpeedBace)
unregistersymbol(MobRunSpeedValue)
unregistersymbol(MobWalkSpeedValue)
_aMobSpeedLabel:
cmp byte ptr [esp+04],00
unregistersymbol(_aMobSpeedLabel)
dealloc(blah)
005BB0C8:
FMUL DWORD PTR DS:[EBX+114]

Please help and thanks for reading.
Old 09/12/2012, 11:15   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca1eb View Post
Alright so first of all I use primarily these cheat engine table hacks compiled into a trainer and they're just so ****. I copied and updated everything perfectly and I know I did, and it seems no one else has this problem other than me?

First of all Wallhack doesn't work at all:

Second of all Elusive doesn't work at all:

Third of all with speed hack if I don't walk in short bursts (tapping W) I teleport back to wherever I first started walking:

And lastly mass spawner doesn't work at all, and if it does, it doesn't allow me to enable the hack while other hacks are enabled, if I disable all other hacks cheat engine or the trainer shows it's working but if the other hacks are enabled it won't enable at all:

Please help and thanks for reading.
If you don't want to get rollback-ed, just do what elfull said. Sit, then go wherever you want and make a skill. Also, you can just run without stopping, and when you want to stop you spam a buff skill. The server doesn't recongnize your location, so that's why you have to spam a skill.

Paying 91$ for hacks is absurd and I doubt people asked you to pay that amount of money. You can just browse the hack section and find your answers over there, OR just buy hacks for dil or for a decent price (15-30$). There is also a guy selling skill hack for 30$.
Old 09/12/2012, 18:46   #3

Dammit, internet went out while trying to reply...

Here's my second attempt :P

The only worthwhile hacks (worth spending money on) I've found were for 75 euros = $91.
SUPER rip off.

I also would really rather not spend $30 solely for some skill hacks when it'd take me ~10 extra seconds to kill the mobs I pull without it, and mobs don't respawn instantly. This way if I pull mobs methodically I can kill the mobs and without ever having to stand still and wait I can keep doing loops and having none or at least very minimal wasted time.

Especially when I had skill hacks for free years ago, and could probably figure out how to get them for free again with enough diligence.

In retrospection I have all the hacks I "need" to hack thoroughly and not be very much if at all held back by inefficiency. But it'd make hacking sooo much easier if I could be pointed in the right direction for wallhacks and a working mass spawner.

I used to wallhack via cheat engine and changing the map name but that doesn't work anymore unless you enjoy disconnecting every couple minutes to only reconnect and reapply hacks all over again.

I'd appreciate it if maybe you or someone else could get me in the right direction? Possibly an outdated wallhack I can update myself and it for sure works, or maybe I'm just not doing the wallhacking correctly and I'm missing a step? Maybe if it weren't too much of a problem someone could post a script here as well?

I use the wallhack posted above, but that alone doesn't allow me to walk through anything at all, is there an error in my method?

Thanks.
Old 09/12/2012, 19:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca1eb View Post
Dammit, internet went out while trying to reply...

Here's my second attempt :P

The only worthwhile hacks (worth spending money on) I've found were for 75 euros = $91.
SUPER rip off.

I also would really rather not spend $30 solely for some skill hacks when it'd take me ~10 extra seconds to kill the mobs I pull without it, and mobs don't respawn instantly. This way if I pull mobs methodically I can kill the mobs and without ever having to stand still and wait I can keep doing loops and having none or at least very minimal wasted time.

Especially when I had skill hacks for free years ago, and could probably figure out how to get them for free again with enough diligence.

In retrospection I have all the hacks I "need" to hack thoroughly and not be very much if at all held back by inefficiency. But it'd make hacking sooo much easier if I could be pointed in the right direction for wallhacks and a working mass spawner.

I used to wallhack via cheat engine and changing the map name but that doesn't work anymore unless you enjoy disconnecting every couple minutes to only reconnect and reapply hacks all over again.

I'd appreciate it if maybe you or someone else could get me in the right direction? Possibly an outdated wallhack I can update myself and it for sure works, or maybe I'm just not doing the wallhacking correctly and I'm missing a step? Maybe if it weren't too much of a problem someone could post a script here as well?

I use the wallhack posted above, but that alone doesn't allow me to walk through anything at all, is there an error in my method?

Thanks.
this skillhack is different from the old one, it kills mobs in seconds and trust me, it wouldnt cut off 10 secs in killing tower bosses, (if you'd even finish it without pet/skillhack that is) it'd kill it 10 times faster. and it isnt really a rip off, if you want the best hacks then either make it yourself or pay :P
Old 09/13/2012, 00:12   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
this skillhack is different from the old one, it kills mobs in seconds and trust me, it wouldnt cut off 10 secs in killing tower bosses, (if you'd even finish it without pet/skillhack that is) it'd kill it 10 times faster. and it isnt really a rip off, if you want the best hacks then either make it yourself or pay :P
I see, I see. Well my primary purpose is to hack my levels back really, not make money so boss killing isn't really a main concern of mine.

[s]What about wallhacks anything? I'd like to get my hands on them mainly for the sole reason that you can collect mobs just that much easier.[/s] -Figured it out, sorry for being a noob.

[s]Is there any possibility of me getting a mass spawner to work using the cheat table I've posted above or by lurking harder on the forums? [/s]
I'll figure this out as well.

Thanks.