Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help on 2 bot issues

Discussion on Need help on 2 bot issues within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help on 2 bot issues

aight 1st off ill say my hunters problem is shes 75 bots where ever i stick her but as soon as i put her in draco itll just pause at npc while trying to buy pots or it will freeze while trying to go to down it just sits no clue what to do to fix this if any1 knows would rly like the help

now 2nd
is there any way to bot a mage? every time i or my freind have tried it casts 2 aoe skills then runs off anyway to make they stay n kill thanks...
Old 02/17/2009, 21:26   #2

Bump does noone know how to fix it?
Old 02/17/2009, 22:33   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tranes~rGarbage View Post
aight 1st off ill say my hunters problem is shes 75 bots where ever i stick her but as soon as i put her in draco itll just pause at npc while trying to buy pots or it will freeze while trying to go to down it just sits no clue what to do to fix this if any1 knows would rly like the help

now 2nd
is there any way to bot a mage? every time i or my freind have tried it casts 2 aoe skills then runs off anyway to make they stay n kill thanks...
I have heard that you can bot with mages. Try to get a profile somewhere. Never botted anything else than a summoner .
Old 02/19/2009, 18:02   #4

Ok the mages you have me on because ive never tried them or the hunters. I do know that with a hunter you have to setup for her to buy arrows and if its not setup so she can buy arrows she may just stand there and not attck anything becuase she has no weapon.