Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 09:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where do i Spawn Yoshi??

Discussion on Where do i Spawn Yoshi?? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where do i Spawn Yoshi??

im pretty sure i get the item in the space prilgramage but where do i spawn yoshi from??
Old 09/04/2012, 20:11   #2

well i see hackers played this game for nothing , they don't know nothing .
you can spawn yoshima in right of the map just the island upside where is 139+ solo dungeon you will see there , under the spirit mobs from the island where is incarnation of helion , gl
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2012, 20:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfulll View Post
well i see hackers played this game for nothing , they don't know nothing .
you can spawn yoshima in right of the map just the island upside where is 139+ solo dungeon you will see there , under the spirit mobs from the island where is incarnation of helion , gl
the reasen why i asked is cuz i never had a character that high of a level before
Old 09/04/2012, 21:59   #4

another hacker that going to bug yoshi dude if u do hack him make sure u hack him with someone that wont bug him....

I can name alot of people who bug him.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] How to DISABLE mobs Spawn , without uniques spawn , etc ?
09/12/2016 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
i am making a PVP server , i want to make start level 110 and cap level 130 so the other areas are not important , and also they could take RAM , CPU and it may cause some LAGGGGGS ! so can you tell me any ideas how to disable it ? Thanks
[Guide] Unique spawn Area & Multi-spawn! & hints to Add New Uniqes ! [Vsro]
02/17/2013 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 31 Replies
Please Follow this thread, this topic OUTDATE and it have alot of wrong information http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-expl oits-hacks-bots-guides/2339110-epic-release-us-uni que-spot.html Well as you can read from the topic title lets start USE
yoshi mass spawn problem
02/19/2012 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
hey guys i got a problem by yoshima when he spawned i got high ms and than i got dc and this all tme
anyone got ban lately? from yoshi'ma mass spawn?
08/20/2011 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
i was just wondering if anyone got ban recently? i was mass spawning yesterday and thank to EliteDKTrader GM detect i got save from banning but my whole pt got ban. anyway if anyone wanna pt up with me for mass spawning yoshi'ma send me a pm i added you on friend=)
Any tips about yoshi CSV spawn
12/25/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
i keep dc any tips how much mobs to do so that will spawn n how much sec and all the stuff like how many mobs to spawn and all that plz give me tips about that plz