Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wall hack lil problem

Discussion on Wall hack lil problem within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wall hack lil problem

i can do a wallhack for most maps but in python it doesnt work.
i get 2 adresses for python.mac but the 1 one crashes and with the second one nothing happens
any one knows whats wrong?
Old 02/02/2009, 20:45   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpip View Post
i can do a wallhack for most maps but in python it doesnt work.
i get 2 adresses for python.mac but the 1 one crashes and with the second one nothing happens
any one knows whats wrong?
where you scan for python.mac?
try scan at draco desert or in python. but in draco better, after you change (normally get 4-5 address, and the one answer is 3th or 4th) and go in.
if you scan at python, after you change you have to go in and out to test if it works. gl.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2009, 19:59   #3

I still cant get it to work .
i had 4 adresses but tried them all and none worked :/
Old 02/03/2009, 20:27   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpip View Post
I still cant get it to work .
i had 4 adresses but tried them all and none worked :/
Are you switching maps after you make the edits? You need to switch maps (reload map data) for the edit to take effect. Also, don't edit the maps ALL at once. You only need to edit one address to make it work. Test them one at a time. Edit then reload map, edit then reload map. Editing the wrong address can crash the game. If you really want to be sure unfreeze the wrong addresses before you reload the map so that it does not effect the game somehow.
Thanks
2 Users