Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot Login details for TzPhQy bot?

Discussion on Bot Login details for TzPhQy bot? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bot Login details for TzPhQy bot?

Can anyone give me the login details for the bot for Dekaron SEA? Or at least teach me how to reconfigure the US version of the bot to make it log into Dekaron SEA?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HELP | Login details incorrect
01/29/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello comunity have one problem The problem is .. Login details incorrect ¿Why? Configuration is Perfect. Pass encrypted MD5.. etc etc http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/7434/fuckerr.pn g
v15 Login details incorrect
05/31/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 3 Replies
hey also wenn ich mich einlogen will auf meim server dann kommt ganze zeit das login details incorrect sind was muss ich dazu tun? das ich mich endlich einlogen kann?
flyff V15 Keep getting Login Details Incorrect. Please try again
05/25/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi i keep getting this ( it all work upto the point of logging into an account ) i got the repack from Serus on Rage Zone. i am trying to get the server to run publicly but i keep getting this error. inside my Network.log it says this Wed May 12 16:38:17 2010 0 - CERT_CONNECTED Wed May 12 16:38:18 2010 3 - CERT_ERROR
TzPhqy Login Crash
09/03/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Everything needed to make the bot run has been done and works fine on both of my friends computers but for some reason when i run it (as administrator on vista) on my comp the bot crashes wen i try to login. I've tried downloading a fresh copy of the bot and doing all he updating and stuff and i still get the same result.
WTGive free account on ISRO. please a mod tell me if i can post the login details
11/22/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
hi. i want to give for free a wizard/cleric level 69 in HERA server. i will give it for free for a player that has at least level 20 in that server and wants some help for plvling or farming his other char. i will give everything except e-mail. it has e-mail protect so i will give you the secret answer as well and when i will receive the link to change password i will give it to you. i am not kidding.