Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A Few Noob Questions

Discussion on A Few Noob Questions within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A Few Noob Questions

I played 2moons fairly for about 2months and I have a lv40 Segnale and now that I am bored of the internet I wanna play 2moons again and I dont want to go through that boring lvling **** again and so I looked up some sites and I stumbled upon this.

I browsed a little and it looked pretty nifty and I just have a couple of questions I would like you guys to answer.

well here it goes

I am planning to be a summoner and I heard alot about afk lvling. Can you guys maybe explain clearly how to afk lvl? Cause I dont know (pathetic I know xD) Also would like the best places to afk lvl

I also wanna try some of the bots. Does acclaim easily detect you if you're botting?

Also do i need game guard pass for every bot I am about to use?

I am planning to use the Summoner AFK lvling hack and it didnt mention I need a game guard bypass programm. Does it?

Thx for anyone that replied! MUCH APPRICIATED! ^^
Old 01/28/2009, 19:06   #2

Id say just make a crespo dungend vac and continue to level your seg; Theres a lot of good TUTs out there especially from mastershouter
Old 01/31/2009, 00:02   #3

My seg no longer exists I am afraid. 2moons doesnt work on my computer anymore. So I started Dekaron.

thing is there are alot of old posts so I dont if the bypassers would work with the new patches.

What i need right now is an autofisher hack for DekraonEU and a gamegaurd pass. Could you link me pls (if you know where)? ^^

sorry for being so ignorant but its my first time hacking :/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Noob Questions.
08/03/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Figured all out #Close please.
Different Noob Questions :D
02/12/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
heya! i am new to this, but i am not a noob with writing hacks (vac, wall and speed, shop) i wasnt playing at pserver so long so i have some questions... 1. i found a tut about GM codes.... like /gm callmonster 3725 how to use this code... can u only use it as a GM, i first thought that but then that guy said that verybody can use it and then i thought everybody can use the code but it didint work and now i think again that only GMs can use it oO if a normal palyer like me...
Noob Questions
06/18/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Hey, I've just started playing cabal online, and i read various topics but I didn't find answers on certain highly basic noob questions i've got. Ps: please don't flame me because i'm still a noob :) 1. Is it possible to view other players equipment/gear ? (like the function in Conquer Online where you click on a magnifying glass to view the other players equipment) 2. How does the special skill "combo start" work ? when i activate it, the skill shows a beam,.. and i have...
Noob Questions
11/07/2007 - FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Hello everyone. I have been lurking around on these boards for quite a while now and came up with a couple of questions. 1. FFACT: What does it do, how does it work, where do i get it?(all download links seem to be dead for quite a while already) 2. .ibf-Files: What program do i need to run these files? If this has been answered already, please forgive me, i did use the search-function, but havent found anything of interest. If these questions are too "basic" for this kind of platform...
some basic questions [yeah noob questions]
05/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 22 Replies
kay guys i got some questions that you might be able to answer ;D First thing What lvl do i need to earn things for enchanting my weapon/armor (no i dont want to buy things from market im only lvl 18 xD ) 2)*thinks* Im a normal Taoist at the moment ...was it a good choice? I mean ... i never played this game before so i dont got any friends that will help me with items/party leveling