Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mob drop guide?

Discussion on mob drop guide? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mob drop guide?

is there a monster drop guide for easy reference to find the items??
Old 01/23/2009, 13:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,355
Tell me what lvl items do you need, and I will try to help you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Mini-Guide]How to make mobs drop certain items
07/30/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 18 Replies
Somebody asked me to make a mini-tutorial for making mobs drop certain stuff in LOTF. Well first we go to Entities.cs, when your done with that search for this if (Name == "Guard") There should be something under that somewhat like this: { if (Other.ChanceSuccess(100)) { string Item = "721020-0-0-0-0-0";
[Guide] Drop Data MDD Dateien bearbeiten
07/20/2009 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Hallo liebe elitepvpers Community, in diesem Guide werde ich euch erklären, wie ihr selber die Drop Dateien bearbeiten könnt. Somit könnt ihr die Drops, Dropwahrscheinlichkeit und wie oft es geupgradet (Wooden Sword +x) wurde bestimmen. Was benötige ich?
[Guide] Cabal Drop List
07/12/2009 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Hi all... I make a guide for drop. If it's good click the thx buton ^^ But that's not on all pservers... Desert Scream
[Guide] How to edit droprates correctly (aka MF/PF drop fix) by Chumpywumpy
05/07/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 13 Replies
THIS IS CHUMPYSWUMPYS NOT MINE! The credits goes to chumpywumpy! There is quite a lot of people asking for a droprate fix or adding mithril to later maps like Mutant Forest so here is something for you. I have included a modified file for Mutant Forest and i will explain what i have done so you can fix or modify other files for yourself. Download fixed MF file ->http://mrmagoo.psiblade.net/EC6/Muta...est_Dr opfix.7z Mirror-> Mutant-Forest_Dropfix.7z Replace your...