Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Name Change UCE

Discussion on Name Change UCE within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/27/2009, 11:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalMaiden View Post
Have you try /opr /dev /dekaron command?
i tryed and still dont working?how u made it crystal?u used pack editing or CE?
Old 01/27/2009, 19:06   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by elfovampiro View Post
i tryed and still dont working?how u made it crystal?u used pack editing or CE?
What did i made? I don't know how to make [GM] char lol.
Old 01/28/2009, 00:10   #18

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalMaiden View Post
What did i made? I don't know how to make [GM] char lol.

you can't make a real [GM] char anymore, cause they have made it serervsided. cause when i had [GM] and then they shutdown servers cause of what sparky was doin they sent a new client. that was easy just find the address again and change what needs to be changed then [GM] chars could be made again. so i was having fun getting rich xD on my [GM] chars, then idk about 5hrs later or so sparky got it working again too. so they shutdown servers for 12hrs now when servers came back up this time there was no patch but when you try [GM] it says banned words are used. so they made it serverside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_seul View Post
I think I know how he did it. There's a bug in client side and u can change/dupe people names by using some info about packets when u create a new char.
not sure i know what part of what i said your talking about, but cause you said dupe peoples names im guessing the guy who was talking as someone else. thats easy you just change your name in ce whilst ingame, like i said thats what i did and pretendned to be [GM] Trixter and told people i was searching maps for hackers and helping people xD. i only mentioned that cause i don't like people doing that with these kinds of hacks.