Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 12:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GG killer problem

Discussion on GG killer problem within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GG killer problem

Im using the rocket launcher to kill gameguard but after i put gamemon and nggt in the game folder, then click 4.5.2 no crc the closes right before it starts loading.
So my question is do i need the latest no_crc to bypass GG?
Old 12/31/2008, 14:41   #2

You dont just put it anywhere in the game folder u put in the bin/gameguard folder in the game folder and no you dont need the latest no crc to bypass gg . if i where you id read the post by NEBULAR ....

Old 12/31/2008, 15:01   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by isaac3138 View Post
Im using the rocket launcher to kill gameguard but after i put gamemon and nggt in the game folder, then click 4.5.2 no crc the closes right before it starts loading.
So my question is do i need the latest no_crc to bypass GG?
No, you don't need the latest No-CRC to bypass GameGuard. The latest No-CRC is needed to load an edited packfile. GameGuard can be bypassed just with the 2 modiifed files and the GGKiller launcher.

(And like a note: The newest No-CRC is not posted.)
Old 12/31/2008, 19:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantDeath View Post
No, you don't need the latest No-CRC to bypass GameGuard. The latest No-CRC is needed to load an edited packfile. GameGuard can be bypassed just with the 2 modiifed files and the GGKiller launcher.

(And like a note: The newest No-CRC is not posted.)
so unable to use the unpacker and edit the csv files without the no crc ?
Old 01/01/2009, 01:22   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper12 View Post
so unable to use the unpacker and edit the csv files without the no crc ?
That's right. You'll need a new No-CRC to run any edited game files.
Old 01/01/2009, 02:27   #6

hm im able to run it, just not log in =[