Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] map hack/ warp spot TuT

Discussion on [REQUEST] map hack/ warp spot TuT within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] map hack/ warp spot TuT

Hello,
I have few questions about editing your map hack that you can warp to a higher lvl map.
Yes I know if you hit a monster that is higher lvl you will get a DC...
Okay I get it how to edit EXISTING spots like from python castle to Tomb... but what about for Fantasy?
I couldn't find a way to make it work... again I'm little bit rusty in editing since it was like 3 years since
I have edited something.
Yes I have browsed all over forum to find an answer but nothing really helped.
Been exploring Harmony's blog which explained a lot but still...

If You got the willing to help me please do.
If you are here to troll please just don't post.

Thanks,

inferno66666
Old 07/02/2012, 20:25   #2

elite*gold: 20
Usually stopping your character at specific coords is enough (thats how legit ways work at the bottom anyway), so I don't think its possible to completely change the way "portals" work.

I do think that they changed the 0,0 and 0,5, and stuff like that (can't test this yet)

I think thats what u were looking for

Im still trying to learn ollydbg and how to edit that dekaron.exe (If this is even the right path for a working bypass, hope it is )
Old 07/03/2012, 07:34   #3

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenDark View Post
Usually stopping your character at specific coords is enough (thats how legit ways work at the bottom anyway), so I don't think its possible to completely change the way "portals" work.

I do think that they changed the 0,0 and 0,5, and stuff like that (can't test this yet)

Im still trying to learn ollydbg and how to edit that dekaron.exe (If this is even the right path for a working bypass, hope it is )

0:0 and 0:5 actually works . Go ahead and try to change it , you will not work for nothing.
Old 07/03/2012, 09:54   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenDark View Post

can't make a bypass with ollydbg u don't need to bypass dekaron.exe man, u have to bypass xigncode :P
Old 07/04/2012, 11:59   #5

elite*gold: 20
Maybe, but in my logic, xign has to connect to something (wich is dekaron.exe), cut down that connection, change it in any way should, in theory, work.

Of course translating that into actualy steps, is nothing short of next to impossible for me...
Old 07/04/2012, 12:20   #6

Well I'm trying go get one work on a PS server...
I was checking Harmony's blog for info and found out what to edit but I just can't get it work..
I was successful editing existing warp spots to teleport instead from 0:5 coordinates to 2:2.
Now I'm interested how to edit your own warp spot I have tried to make one ( actually adding one) but it didn't work... Probably edited it wrongly... I have no idea...
Here is link to Harmony's blog where she explained everything:

@KenDark I know about 0:0 , 0:5 spots like I have mentioned in first post but what is legit warp spot for fantasy then?