Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help.

Discussion on Need help. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help.

Im sry to say this..... but accualy im to dumb to understand thoose tuts on how to edit the pak4 . so i was woundering if anyone could help me maby trough teamviewer ( and by that i mean not make me a full hack i just need to learn how to edit and how to think while doin it.)
Delete this post if u don like it but i would realy apriciate if u help me
thx.

If i get that hang of this i will make a tut 4 jerks like me. (if there are any.)

sry 4 posting in wrong section.
Old 12/22/2008, 18:08   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomboo View Post
Im sry to say this..... but accualy im to dumb to understand thoose tuts on how to edit the pak4 . so i was woundering if anyone could help me maby trough teamviewer ( and by that i mean not make me a full hack i just need to learn how to edit and how to think while doin it.)
Delete this post if u don like it but i would realy apriciate if u help me
thx.
I understand that at first the tut seem a bit overwhelming, but once you get the hang of it you'll be okay.

1) get hex editing program like WinHex or HxD. (WinHex you need to register to get it working and HxD is free. Some people say HxD is useless, but only if they knew the wonderful functions of HxD I personally use both. Try both see which you feel comfortable with. You also need to make minor adjustments with setup to get the correct view of the pack file. PM me if you need help with it)

2) find a thread regarding auto potion, which is one of the most basic hack for editing pack files. try to work with that first, and if you get it working, you can move on to others (I recommend, wallhack, skill hack, vaccum in that order. PM me if you run into problems)

3) wait for the no crc for 4.6.2. At the moment crc has not been released to the public, so there is no way to test your edits yet. So you might as well do some casual reading while you wait (lot of the info will be redundant)

These are tuts that have helped me tremendously to grasp the concept of pack editing. After awhile you'll be able to make the edits on your own. PM me if you have any specific problems or questions you run into. To be honest, no one will help you if you just say you don't get it. You need to ask specific questions for us to help you more effectively. AND ALWAYS POST UNDER CORRECT TOPIC. This is a release section so you'll need to post your questions under discussions/question section. Good luck.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/22/2008, 18:31   #3

If you cant figure out a tutorial, It's people like you who we dont want to hack. Plus you want a hack already created for you which just proves my point.
Old 12/22/2008, 19:57   #4

Thx Noi realy apriciate it. and yes i accualy saw that i posted on the wrong section ;S.

apeplus: im a noob dont u get i think u have been a noob to but you learned how and i thought u Epvpers stopped to post 1-clicks cuz they wanted us to know how-to.....
(btw its kinda hard to understand tuts when u arent that particular good at english.)
Old 12/22/2008, 20:05   #5

Nice post and good links Noi !
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2008, 20:16   #6

elite*gold: 20
It's not hard to edit...just read the tutorials. In my opinion, the tutorials on here are too easy to understand, which means noob hackers/editers like yourself can hack. If you can't understand these tuts, please don't hack because you don't deserve the right.

Either way, if you don't have a no_crc, editing perfectly isn't going to help you at all...
Old 12/22/2008, 23:30   #7

+ #1 reported at 22/12/08 14:29 GMT -8 cause wrong section.
Old 12/23/2008, 00:41   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeplus View Post
If you cant figure out a tutorial, It's people like you who we dont want to hack. Plus you want a hack already created for you which just proves my point.
its ppl like you who make this community look like stuck-up, greedy little ********, because you my friend, are an *******.

hes making an attempt to get someone to show him how to do the things he needs in order to provide for himself, which in turn also makes him appreciate the hack he has even more, which in turn will cause him to be as careful as possible so as not to get caught hacking.

the people who we dont want hacking post things like "giveme hacks . . now!!" or "this hack no work, make hack work" we all know who i am refering too, this guy is NOT one of those ppl, he wants info, and is trying to get educated on the subject, while ******** like you jump on here and use stupid ignorent comments to discourage them, and cause them to go elsewhere to find hacks, instead of learning how to do it themselves, so see it is you that is causing the "noob-hacking" problem here, not him.

if you dont have anything usefull to help this guy (as i am sure you dont know **** urself) then **** off, ur hurting the community with ur useless assinine comments, not helping, and if u are not helping i cannot fathom what you are doing here . . .

please refer to my signature, and as always, have a nice day . . . . . .*******.
Old 12/23/2008, 01:56   #9

elite*gold: 20
+Move