Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hack remove script??

Discussion on Hack remove script?? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hack remove script??

Hey guys I have a question to all these trained hacker-pro's

could you program a hack remove script, yes you heard right something like an 1-click-anti-hack

Maybe that would be good because sometimes you make a change and one week later you wish you could remove that change without making all hacks new

just a suggestion but could be helpfull right?
Old 12/19/2008, 19:13   #2

yes u can... do fresh install copy ur pack file and whenever u want ur old stuff back just drop it back to ur 2moons folder.
Old 12/19/2008, 19:17   #3

lol just copy you pack before u change something... have an original pack and a hacked pack. thats all u need man
Old 12/19/2008, 20:08   #4

elite*gold: 20
make sure u back up ur original date files before you even edit them. That does 2 things

1) if you mess up, you can start fresh
2) if you wanna remove your hacks for some reason, you don't have to re-install your game
Old 12/20/2008, 01:39   #5

elite*gold: 20
Yep always back it up or like me. 3 2moons ftw XD

Normal
Test
Hacked

XD but anyways if you used a scrip aka whs and dont want to reinstall. If your wrote the whs then just reverse the changed and reapply the whs.
Old 12/20/2008, 12:51   #6

Or you could be like me. Use 1 installation, but 2 different styles of running. Legit means load from pack files, hacked means load from CSVs.
Old 12/20/2008, 16:49   #7

Or try this: Do a clean install of 2Moons, let it update, then make a backup copy of the whole 2Moons folder. Put the copy in your Acclaim folder, and name it 23moons. When you want to go legit, name your hacked folder 22moons, and rename the legit folder 2moons. Fast and easy switch from hack to legit.

Since I modify all sorts of things, it's easier to go to no-hack by using my backup copy than trying to remember all that I changed.