Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 21:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help! Game plays normal

Discussion on Help! Game plays normal within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help! Game plays normal

Hi all, i'm new to the forum and hacking in general. I spent over a week learning but i found most tuts are old and don't work anymore(monster editor,u.s.a. file,csv kind of complicated,downgrading game guard,etc...So far i found that ggk 1.2 and crc 4.5.2., data unpack and winhex editing work. The hack i want is the crespo one. I followed Instants guide and did the editing and saved it. But when i play the game nothing changed. I just got done doing 20 runs of crespo with nothing having changed. Can some1 help me by telling me what step i'm missing right after i save datapak I don't want to dw any pre made csv files i want to learn to winhex my own by following guides you guys provide and hopefully figure out things on my own. Thnx in advance.
Old 12/14/2008, 17:47   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFaceKillah View Post
Hi all, i'm new to the forum and hacking in general. I spent over a week learning but i found most tuts are old and don't work anymore(monster editor,u.s.a. file,csv kind of complicated,downgrading game guard,etc...So far i found that ggk 1.2 and crc 4.5.2., data unpack and winhex editing work. The hack i want is the crespo one. I followed Instants guide and did the editing and saved it. But when i play the game nothing changed. I just got done doing 20 runs of crespo with nothing having changed. Can some1 help me by telling me what step i'm missing right after i save datapak I don't want to dw any pre made csv files i want to learn to winhex my own by following guides you guys provide and hopefully figure out things on my own. Thnx in advance.
Well, let's take on this problem step by step. I am going assume you made the editing through right process since the game loads. By "nothing having changed", are you sure you made the changes in correct places? There are three separate list for three stages of Crespo. Hence, you need to edit the mob section, infor section, and/or map section of the correct level of Crespo.
You may want to provide more information as to what you did for us to help you more.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2008, 18:44   #3

Thnx for your willingess to help but through much more arduous research i found out what i was doing wrong. I was supposed to launch the game using no crc executable and not dekaron.exe through the ggk so i think the client was reading the data from crc folder instead of the pak unless i'm mistaken. Please feel free to correct me if i'm wrong. Once again thnx for curtious reply.