Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Agrate/upgrade hack idea

Discussion on Agrate/upgrade hack idea within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/04/2008, 03:04   #31

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_seul View Post
Sorry to dissapoint u but packet editing will not work. Tried already with some friends and the calc of succes rate is made on the server.Client will receive from server the packet with message: fail or succes and thats all.
thats why i think the way where you filter the fail packets should work, so you only get the success packet.
Old 12/04/2008, 09:18   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
thats why i think the way where you filter the fail packets should work, so you only get the success packet.
You still dont understand what I said. The calculation of succes rate is made on server side even if u filter this out to stop fail packets to be sent to the client, the server already was +ing ur item. Even IF u succes on the client side by stopping the fail packets when u relog ur item gonna be back to 0 cause is server sided. Hope it helps.
Old 12/04/2008, 12:17   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_seul View Post
You still dont understand what I said. The calculation of succes rate is made on server side even if u filter this out to stop fail packets to be sent to the client, the server already was +ing ur item. Even IF u succes on the client side by stopping the fail packets when u relog ur item gonna be back to 0 cause is server sided. Hope it helps.
oh yeh i getcha now
Old 12/04/2008, 14:42   #34

>>>dowgrade2.8.37 maybie
Old 05/06/2009, 06:21   #35

im noob, what does underground mean?
Old 05/06/2009, 10:28   #36

underground xD
Old 05/06/2009, 10:38   #37