Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can somone help me pls..

Discussion on can somone help me pls.. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can somone help me pls..

can someone help me or just give me a TUT on how to vack hack? i really need a step by step, from the very first download and up to how i extract them.. sorry for being noob guys.. but i really want to learn..
Old 11/23/2008, 15:50   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by boytato View Post
can someone help me or just give me a TUT on how to vack hack? i really need a step by step, from the very first download and up to how i extract them.. sorry for being noob guys.. but i really want to learn..
From the first download ?? And to extract them ?? I can just shortly say that there isn't any VAC hack for you to download. I have made a tutorial how to make a VAC. And if you say you want to learn then the things as extracting and downloading aren't knowledge. If you want to learn then you have to learn how to make the hack by yourself.
Old 11/24/2008, 14:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantDeath View Post
From the first download ?? And to extract them ?? I can just shortly say that there isn't any VAC hack for you to download. I have made a tutorial how to make a VAC. And if you say you want to learn then the things as extracting and downloading aren't knowledge. If you want to learn then you have to learn how to make the hack by yourself.
bro, what i mean is.. what are the tools needed?? like how do i work on these gameguard killer, unpacked stuffs, and the no crc?? i downloaded them but i dunno where to extract them, i know how to use the winhex, coz i've read some of those tutorials.. can you teach these stuff to me man.. i hope you mind teaching those things..
Old 11/24/2008, 15:03   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
1) Extract the No-CRC and the CRC folder to bin.
2) The CRC folder may need to be updated (there are info how to do that).
3) Make all of the hacks with WinHex or use Csv files.
4) Extract the GGKiller launcher to bin.
5) Replace GameMon.des and the other file in the GameGuard folde (located in bin).
6) Run the GGKiller laucher with admin rights, target dekaron_no_crc.exe .
7) Done!
Old 11/25/2008, 02:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantDeath View Post
1) Extract the No-CRC and the CRC folder to bin. <<------ where can i found or how will i do this CRC folder? sorry newbie..
2) The CRC folder may need to be updated (there are info how to do that).
3) Make all of the hacks with WinHex or use Csv files.
4) Extract the GGKiller launcher to bin.
5) Replace GameMon.des and the other file in the GameGuard folde (located in bin).
6) Run the GGKiller laucher with admin rights, target dekaron_no_crc.exe .
7) Done!
thx man..
Closed Thread