Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need some help with wmoons unpaked

Discussion on need some help with wmoons unpaked within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink need some help with wmoons unpaked

well i know to make hacks with winhex in csv files...ths to Instant and others tuts...but with unpaked files..wht should i do? i cant find EX: 2239,6
can someone make a tut or something like tht?thx
Old 11/22/2008, 14:59   #2

For vac and non agro & such, monster.csv file @ 2moons\data\share\creature\monster.csv and info file (for vac and mob number following) @ 2moons\data\share\ai\info.csv
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2008, 15:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systemerror View Post
For vac and non agro & such, monster.csv file @ 2moons\data\share\creature\monster.csv and info file (for vac and mob number following) @ 2moons\data\share\ai\info.csv
u got my thx Bro....i like tht kind of ppl who help
Old 11/22/2008, 16:55   #4

No problem :P Except the NO-CRC patch is not working right now, so you wont be able to use the hack any way. Nebular said that the 4.1.10 NoCRC will be the last though, who knows. By the way, if you want to use unpacked files to run the game you need to change the file 2moons\data\shadow.csv, there is a value of PackIO, that you must change to zero (0) to run the game with CSV files. If you need any help in hacking, i'll help but just dont hack in public :P Sorry for stupid text lol I am too drunk Also if you unpack files first it makes the files into 2moons\data\data but you need the new files in 2moons\data so you select all files in 2moons\data\data with control+a, then press control+X and then you go to 2moons\data and paste or press control+V and overwrite all and then enjoy