Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Please]Could any one give Vac to Dekaron Eu?

Discussion on [Please]Could any one give Vac to Dekaron Eu? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Please]Could any one give Vac to Dekaron Eu?

Hello,I tried to find some thing in the forum but there are so many posts and stuff that I don't even know what with start from,so could any one please give me the programs I need or the files or some thing and a explanation how to start a Vac hack,If you could find to me a way to make wall hack that will be great too
So please guys help me and the whole forum use hacks lol

Thanks in advance
Old 11/22/2008, 04:24   #2

look this this easy but dekaron have update to 31.19.13 and this hack is for the 29..... he dont work at this time wait on the update from thr hack
Old 11/22/2008, 09:35   #3

this link don't work at all,well and as you said it for the 29...
by the way I already have saw some vac hackers+wall hack+speed hack that was nuts,I must to get this **** that was crazy.