Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Enable XFire Help

Discussion on Enable XFire Help within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Enable XFire Help

How would I get XFire to detect 2moons with me using the ggk launcher + dekaron_nocrc.exe. I've already renamed dekaron_nocrc.exe to plain dekaron. I've changed the directory for xFire to detect 2moons, and it says its detected when using detect games.. The only problem is it doesn't detect 2moons when I launch it.
Old 11/20/2008, 05:08   #2

elite*gold: 20
been trying to do this its imposibble because the exe file you use on the gg killer is the 1 you need to manually detect 2moons so it cant be read
Old 11/20/2008, 05:44   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by r1l3y View Post
been trying to do this its imposibble because the exe file you use on the gg killer is the 1 you need to manually detect 2moons so it cant be read
Would skipping the launcher and execute dekaron.exe(no_crc) probably let it detect? Cause what is needed to detect 2moons' execution is 2moons/bin/dekaron.exe and 2moons/minilauncher.exe.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
what hack is enable to this game??
03/11/2010 - Diablo 3 - 3 Replies
can anyone pm me a hack for DIABLO 3?
[Help]Enable All Totem
01/05/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
I need some help to enable all totem... i need a pm code to open it??
How to enable the autoselect with any media.pk2
08/12/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 0 Replies
hey :p it is a easy way to enable autoselect with any media.pk2 all just u need pk2 tools and auto select file Download links: pk2 tools: 9 mirrors
How to enable Advertisements?
11/17/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Ok so a while ago I must have done something(wdited the wrong thing in the data pack) to mess up my options menu. It's just a bunch of numbers like 0.00231 you know. Since I cant read what the options are, I can't enable advertisements. So could somone give a description about how to enable them? Or better yet would someone take a screenshot of their menu and where the option is to enable advertisements? Thank you and BTW, does anyone have anyclue what I could have done to mess up the options...
PvP Enable Other Faction
09/25/2006 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Ok here's a way to pvp enable the opposite faction if you want. Click on the person you want to enable, then type /duel. While you're dueling type /concede or /forfeit right before they hit you and they'll be pvp enabled and you can kill them.