Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reskill and restat

Discussion on Reskill and restat within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Reskill and restat

Hello my fellow elitepvpers.

This will probably make a few of you laugh, but I can't figure out, for the life of me, how to reskill and/or restat in Dekaron. I've googled, looked around forums, to no avail.

The thing is, I didn't play the english version a lot, and I'm playing on a private server now so I can't really make out what the NPCs are saying....

I do remember something about it being a quest or something....right?

Enlighten me please
Old 11/11/2008, 17:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
reset your skill in your skillmaster
reset your Stat in parca temple with KATA npc..
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[steam] kaufe restat str
09/12/2010 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies
wie die überschrift schon sagt kaufe ich einen restat str auf dem deutschem server steam. wer hat, einfach namen + preis in thread schreiben, ich schreibe euch denn ingame an
SWSRO 2 reskill..
04/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
i see alot of ppl talking about the reskill bug but i cant find out how to do it xD i putted light instead of ice and now i need to change.. change any1 can explaine me how to do it \ do it with me? ill give a SOS lvl46 garment male chest +3 +1STR +1immortal if some1 will do it with me.. (i dont have the reskill so you need to get it XD) hope its ok to ask it in here? ^^
Restat
12/09/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
I m lvl 40 and I wish restat me, how can I return lvl 39??
Restat Hack... why does this ....
09/16/2008 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 3 Replies
Hello readers :P Anyway right to the point... after looking at the Skill Editing tut.. i fudged around with the restat.. so i noticed the 66 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 Will set the skill buff to restat 1 of your stats.. however on pressing nothing happens.. so i tryed a different approach,,, Since a restat card would be a consumable item rather than a skill i modyfied the Express Town portal .... as a result i get: The menu that allows me to choose what stat i want to reset... yet when i...
Reskill/Restat hack
06/24/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Is there a hack around that enables to reskill / restat multiple times ?