Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] Hmm... bots?

Discussion on [QUESTION] Hmm... bots? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[QUESTION] Hmm... bots?

I am REALLY wondering, where do you get theese bots?

I mean, they are EVERYWHERE, it seems thgere are more bots than normal players, and I havent found a single thread about it in this forum. Where do u get those? How do they work?
Old 10/30/2008, 13:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
- Come on dude! Just download the bot which Nebular released. It's on the RELEASE section! That is the only bot as far as I know that exists in this site.

- And yo, next time use smaller images. That image size is really annoying.
Old 10/30/2008, 14:47   #3

elite*gold: 20
Hmm you mean ? Its not that. It may look alike, but tzphqy is not that. tzphqy was released like 2 weeks ago MAX, and that bot I am talking about, is there for like 2 years, a long time before BMR. I have NO IDEA how it doesn't get patched, but all I know that it somehow cannot be patched and all GMs do is lurk around banning theese bots, but now that there are like over 50k of those things, GMs stopped doing even that and they are just letting it be. It seems that bot does EVERYTHING on his own, he buys armor, weapons (its a knight-only bot, and it buys dual axe), also, it uses vac. It does dungeons by itself, and... U know, PWNAGE.
Old 10/30/2008, 15:31   #4

elite*gold: 0
I have noticed those bots too and was wondering if it is a private bot for like those who sell DIL online or maybe sell items? Anyways, any more information about them would be nice.