Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 06:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suggestion for 1 click Hacks posters

Discussion on Suggestion for 1 click Hacks posters within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Suggestion for 1 click Hacks posters

- I've seen many 1 click hacks which have been posted recently and have been removed in just a few minutes or seconds. Like the skill hack which i just saw 5 minutes ago.

- My suggestion is to ban those who keep on posting them. I've seen that some of them have been in this forum for quite a lot of time so they may fear to loose their accounts here. That could be one solution to keep the forum clean of 1-click-hacks.
Old 10/27/2008, 22:48   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
Yeah why not. Everyone who posts 1-clicks is either dumb or very dumb because he/she doesn't realize why 1-clicks shouldn't be posted. So i agree to your post.
Old 10/27/2008, 23:00   #3

elite*gold: 0
The CRC Bypass had release to public, 1-click-hacks follow it's tail.
The hacks i hate most is 1-clicks because they are downloaded and used by newbie and they hacks every maps. Thanks forum guardian and mod, they are removed real quick and it's a must to removed them.
With CRC Bypass u have all u need, we dun need 1-click-hacks, post 1-click-hacks dun get any thanks from us. (At least not me!) If ppl cant still cant figure out what n where to edit, better dun hack. (I mean c'mon, tutorials are clearly given. Dun tell me u can't read.)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[A-10-TioN]!! Posters
11/19/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
Can u all post a script when the script is working!! kase kabad 3p nag sasayng kame ng oras d naman gagagana!!! so dont post if it`s not working!!!:rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:
SUGGESTION:RELEASING ANY ENGINE OR HACKS
09/08/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 8 Replies
i have a suggestion that they put screen shots of the engine or hacks that proof of working so the members will not ask again is it working or not
FOUL Languages by posters...
08/24/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 5 Replies
can any one of the epvp<3Guards can punish all the posters who say "bobo" and bad words?? they are not scared saying that bad words.. simple error, they say BOBO and if they are wrong and quote his/her msg, they will be angry correcting their errors!! D*MN!!:bandit:
[Suggestion]Forbid 1-click hacks!
06/13/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies
I searched the forum and I couldn't find a suggestions subforum, so I guess I will post here, if there acually is a place were suggestions should go, then sorry. Ok, my suggestion: Remove the 1click hacks! Leechers who download the 1click hacks pretend to be pro, I can already imagine a noob using a 1click vac hack on lets say EG-Dekaron, then he goes to school and starts to show off: - Hey, guys, I hacked Dekaron, I am so 1337! Also, if 1click hacks would be removed, 80% of flame topics...
2 selfmade posters - Rate Pls
05/15/2009 - General Art - 12 Replies
1.) http://www.imagehut.eu/images/31919shining_poster 22222222.jpg 2.) http://www.imagehut.eu/images/54343bandlogos_post er.jpg