Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

THIS IS RIDICULOUS

Discussion on THIS IS RIDICULOUS within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/27/2008, 03:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
- This topic doesn't belong here. Moderator, please move to main discussion zone.
Old 10/27/2008, 04:54   #17

Unfortunatly, it will not be viewed in the discussion area by the people who need to see it.

Leechers are the ones who need this, and they are just downloading in the release section
Old 10/27/2008, 05:10   #18

this is stupid these people dont have the rights to hack... damm noobs gets hacks
Old 10/27/2008, 10:32   #19

elite*gold: 20
well they aren't really leechers cause they are making the skill hacks themselves. also it was either 1 click hacks or crc bypass and seeing how most wanted the bypass thats what was chosen. there will always be people doing stuff like this so just worry about yourself and and keep safe etc. and make good use of the hacks before a patch does come.
Old 10/27/2008, 10:53   #20

2 days ago some dipshit hacked Earl dead front on blood -.-

And yesterday someone spammed curse fields at the baron "guy", w/e his name was.

Bad bad baaaaaad...
Old 10/27/2008, 20:22   #21

- Seriously, we can't do anything about this. The moderators released their CRC file, I'm ok with that, but many of the 1 click hacks were released ocationally and those leechers got them. Then they give them to other people and spread them all over like viruses. You can post 1000 posts to try to make them think about the damage, but those leechers are just to brainless to think about that.

- The game already lick ***** and those leechers won't stop hacking in public. Pk them if you want, but they won't stop. So I suggest you to go grind in dungeons, where they won't bother you at all.
Old 10/28/2008, 00:14   #22

elite*gold: 20
Thank *** it will be patched soon...
Old 10/28/2008, 01:13   #23

Quote:
Thank *** it will be patched soon...
The CRC may get patched but I do not think that Gamehi will patch those hacks in the futur.
However, they will try to patch the hacks through better protection system etc. .
But hacks will never be patched in 2moons, it is depending on the structure of a game and not on the protection system wether hacks can be made or not. Why do you need a platearmor if you do not get hit?
E.g. Battlefield 2 and WarRock have the same protection system (Punkbuster) WarRock is full of cheaters, in Battlefield 2 I hardly hear about something like cheaters, just the normal stuff like aimbots which will never be fixed in Egoshooters.
Another example is Anarchy Online, I never heard the word 'hacker/cheater' when I played that game. (I played it for a pretty long time...)
Old 10/28/2008, 02:03   #24

Just like Raknohv's other post I think those 1-click hack posters should be banned.

The mod has already stated that 1-click hack posts would be deleted.